*Jay Z and Beyonce hosted a party in New York City on Monday (June 17) to mark the 10th anniversary of the rapper’s 40/40 Club.
Jay Z opened the first branch of his sports bar chain in June, 2003 and has since expanded the business to include locations in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, New Jersey.
According to E! Online, after arriving at the club, the two made a bee line to their VIP table, where they were seen holding hands as Bey repeatedly kissed her hubby on cheek. At one point, the singer spilled her drink on her dress, but Jay-Z helped her clean the splotch, according to E!.
They were later joined at the VIP table by pals Fabolous, Maxwell, Angie Martinez and T.I.—a whopping eight cases of Ace of Spades bubbly were ferried there for Jay-Z’s crew to enjoy—and Beyoncé was spotted proudly showing pals photos of daughter Blue Ivy on her cell phone.
E! also reported that the evening’s flower arrangements were created by Beyoncé’s personal florist, and handpicked by the singer herself.
Beyonce is taking a breather before starting the U.S. leg of her world tour in Los Angeles on June 28. She’ll hit 22 other cities before wrapping up on Aug. 5 in Brooklyn.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here