*Jay Z and Beyonce hosted a party in New York City on Monday (June 17) to mark the 10th anniversary of the rapper’s 40/40 Club.
Jay Z opened the first branch of his sports bar chain in June, 2003 and has since expanded the business to include locations in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, New Jersey.
According to E! Online, after arriving at the club, the two made a bee line to their VIP table, where they were seen holding hands as Bey repeatedly kissed her hubby on cheek. At one point, the singer spilled her drink on her dress, but Jay-Z helped her clean the splotch, according to E!.
They were later joined at the VIP table by pals Fabolous, Maxwell, Angie Martinez and T.I.—a whopping eight cases of Ace of Spades bubbly were ferried there for Jay-Z’s crew to enjoy—and Beyoncé was spotted proudly showing pals photos of daughter Blue Ivy on her cell phone.
E! also reported that the evening’s flower arrangements were created by Beyoncé’s personal florist, and handpicked by the singer herself.
Beyonce is taking a breather before starting the U.S. leg of her world tour in Los Angeles on June 28. She’ll hit 22 other cities before wrapping up on Aug. 5 in Brooklyn.
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here