*Jay Z and Beyonce hosted a party in New York City on Monday (June 17) to mark the 10th anniversary of the rapper’s 40/40 Club.
Jay Z opened the first branch of his sports bar chain in June, 2003 and has since expanded the business to include locations in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, New Jersey.
According to E! Online, after arriving at the club, the two made a bee line to their VIP table, where they were seen holding hands as Bey repeatedly kissed her hubby on cheek. At one point, the singer spilled her drink on her dress, but Jay-Z helped her clean the splotch, according to E!.
They were later joined at the VIP table by pals Fabolous, Maxwell, Angie Martinez and T.I.—a whopping eight cases of Ace of Spades bubbly were ferried there for Jay-Z’s crew to enjoy—and Beyoncé was spotted proudly showing pals photos of daughter Blue Ivy on her cell phone.
E! also reported that the evening’s flower arrangements were created by Beyoncé’s personal florist, and handpicked by the singer herself.
Beyonce is taking a breather before starting the U.S. leg of her world tour in Los Angeles on June 28. She’ll hit 22 other cities before wrapping up on Aug. 5 in Brooklyn.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here