*If your mind was blown by Food Network star Paula Deen’s admission that the n-word is a big part of her vocabulary, then The Daily Show offered some much-needed help. Well, not really. But they’ve got jokes, though!
That’s where the Daily Show’s lifestyle correspondent Jessica Williams (pictured above) comes in. She suggests that Deen’s racist outbursts could be countered with a new drug. A “Niggerette Patch” if you will.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here