*Kanye West has run afoul of a Parkinson’s advocacy group for using the disease as a punch line in a track off his new album “Yeezus,” which dropped Tuesday.
In “On Sight,” Kanye raps: “A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this b**ch shaking like Parkinson’s.”
The group American Parkinson Disease Association responded swiftly, reports TMZ. VP Kathryn Whitford said in a statement: “We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance.”
For 50 years, APDA has been the nation’s largest organization dedicated to helping those with Parkinson’s and furthering efforts to find a cure.
Listen to “On Sight” below. [Warning :NSFW.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here