*Kanye West has run afoul of a Parkinson’s advocacy group for using the disease as a punch line in a track off his new album “Yeezus,” which dropped Tuesday.
In “On Sight,” Kanye raps: “A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this b**ch shaking like Parkinson’s.”
The group American Parkinson Disease Association responded swiftly, reports TMZ. VP Kathryn Whitford said in a statement: “We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance.”
For 50 years, APDA has been the nation’s largest organization dedicated to helping those with Parkinson’s and furthering efforts to find a cure.
Listen to “On Sight” below. [Warning :NSFW.]
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here