*Kanye West has run afoul of a Parkinson’s advocacy group for using the disease as a punch line in a track off his new album “Yeezus,” which dropped Tuesday.
In “On Sight,” Kanye raps: “A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this b**ch shaking like Parkinson’s.”
The group American Parkinson Disease Association responded swiftly, reports TMZ. VP Kathryn Whitford said in a statement: “We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance.”
For 50 years, APDA has been the nation’s largest organization dedicated to helping those with Parkinson’s and furthering efforts to find a cure.
Listen to “On Sight” below. [Warning :NSFW.]
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here