*Kanye West has run afoul of a Parkinson’s advocacy group for using the disease as a punch line in a track off his new album “Yeezus,” which dropped Tuesday.
In “On Sight,” Kanye raps: “A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this b**ch shaking like Parkinson’s.”
The group American Parkinson Disease Association responded swiftly, reports TMZ. VP Kathryn Whitford said in a statement: “We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance.”
For 50 years, APDA has been the nation’s largest organization dedicated to helping those with Parkinson’s and furthering efforts to find a cure.
Listen to “On Sight” below. [Warning :NSFW.]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here