*Kanye West has vacated his $4.5 million apartment in New York City as he prepares to move in with his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian in their new $9 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
Moving vans were spotted Monday morning (June 3) outside his bachelor pad in the city’s SoHo district.
The property includes a narrow entry corridor plastered in artistic design with an oversized statue at the end of the hallway. An estate agent told The New York Post: “It looks like an angel, or a little boy Cupid, and it’s on a raised platform. The apartment is amazing. If you like modern and sleek spaces, this is it.”
The master bedroom has a sink, positioned less than two meters from Kanye’s bed and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
The estate agent added: “It’s the height of a normal sink, but it’s a huge, long, granite object, probably about three meters long but only about one meter wide.”
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here