*Kanye West has vacated his $4.5 million apartment in New York City as he prepares to move in with his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian in their new $9 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
Moving vans were spotted Monday morning (June 3) outside his bachelor pad in the city’s SoHo district.
The property includes a narrow entry corridor plastered in artistic design with an oversized statue at the end of the hallway. An estate agent told The New York Post: “It looks like an angel, or a little boy Cupid, and it’s on a raised platform. The apartment is amazing. If you like modern and sleek spaces, this is it.”
The master bedroom has a sink, positioned less than two meters from Kanye’s bed and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
The estate agent added: “It’s the height of a normal sink, but it’s a huge, long, granite object, probably about three meters long but only about one meter wide.”
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here