*Kanye West has vacated his $4.5 million apartment in New York City as he prepares to move in with his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian in their new $9 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
Moving vans were spotted Monday morning (June 3) outside his bachelor pad in the city’s SoHo district.
The property includes a narrow entry corridor plastered in artistic design with an oversized statue at the end of the hallway. An estate agent told The New York Post: “It looks like an angel, or a little boy Cupid, and it’s on a raised platform. The apartment is amazing. If you like modern and sleek spaces, this is it.”
The master bedroom has a sink, positioned less than two meters from Kanye’s bed and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
The estate agent added: “It’s the height of a normal sink, but it’s a huge, long, granite object, probably about three meters long but only about one meter wide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here