*Kanye West has vacated his $4.5 million apartment in New York City as he prepares to move in with his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian in their new $9 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
Moving vans were spotted Monday morning (June 3) outside his bachelor pad in the city’s SoHo district.
The property includes a narrow entry corridor plastered in artistic design with an oversized statue at the end of the hallway. An estate agent told The New York Post: “It looks like an angel, or a little boy Cupid, and it’s on a raised platform. The apartment is amazing. If you like modern and sleek spaces, this is it.”
The master bedroom has a sink, positioned less than two meters from Kanye’s bed and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
The estate agent added: “It’s the height of a normal sink, but it’s a huge, long, granite object, probably about three meters long but only about one meter wide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here