*Kanye West has vacated his $4.5 million apartment in New York City as he prepares to move in with his pregnant girlfriend Kim Kardashian in their new $9 million mansion in Bel Air, Calif.
Moving vans were spotted Monday morning (June 3) outside his bachelor pad in the city’s SoHo district.
The property includes a narrow entry corridor plastered in artistic design with an oversized statue at the end of the hallway. An estate agent told The New York Post: “It looks like an angel, or a little boy Cupid, and it’s on a raised platform. The apartment is amazing. If you like modern and sleek spaces, this is it.”
The master bedroom has a sink, positioned less than two meters from Kanye’s bed and a huge walk-in wardrobe.
The estate agent added: “It’s the height of a normal sink, but it’s a huge, long, granite object, probably about three meters long but only about one meter wide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here