To help promote it West has released a video short inspired by the movie “American Psycho.”
“American Psycho” is based of a book by Bret Easton Ellis. The film depicted a story of Patrick Bateman, a music obsessed investment banker, who was both shallow and narcissistic which allowed him to transcend into a thrill-seeking serial killer.
Kanye’s promo clip stars Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend and Jonathan Cheban, a close friend of Kim Kardashian.
The video is inspired by a darkly comedic scene from “American Psycho.”
The promo’s character “Lord Disick” does a Patrick Bateman impression while delivering an unsolicited review of Kanye’s album “Yeezus.” He goes on to praise the brilliance of Ye’s body of work on the album, before acting out a scene the “American Psycho” and chopping down Cheban with an axe.
In true Kanye fashion, a teaser for the video was released this past weekend during another one of his unique listening parties. The video was projected onto building for fans to watch.
With a title such a “Yeezus” one could only expect promo like this new video short as the entire album is unorthodox. With no official single on the radio right now, the closest thing to a single has been his release of “New Slaves.” That song was the first of his series of video projections onto public buildings.
Kanye’s album has received great reviews thus far but now we can only watch and see what the results are of what he described as an “Anti-Marketing Campaign.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here