To help promote it West has released a video short inspired by the movie “American Psycho.”
“American Psycho” is based of a book by Bret Easton Ellis. The film depicted a story of Patrick Bateman, a music obsessed investment banker, who was both shallow and narcissistic which allowed him to transcend into a thrill-seeking serial killer.
Kanye’s promo clip stars Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend and Jonathan Cheban, a close friend of Kim Kardashian.
The video is inspired by a darkly comedic scene from “American Psycho.”
The promo’s character “Lord Disick” does a Patrick Bateman impression while delivering an unsolicited review of Kanye’s album “Yeezus.” He goes on to praise the brilliance of Ye’s body of work on the album, before acting out a scene the “American Psycho” and chopping down Cheban with an axe.
In true Kanye fashion, a teaser for the video was released this past weekend during another one of his unique listening parties. The video was projected onto building for fans to watch.
With a title such a “Yeezus” one could only expect promo like this new video short as the entire album is unorthodox. With no official single on the radio right now, the closest thing to a single has been his release of “New Slaves.” That song was the first of his series of video projections onto public buildings.
Kanye’s album has received great reviews thus far but now we can only watch and see what the results are of what he described as an “Anti-Marketing Campaign.”
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here