To help promote it West has released a video short inspired by the movie “American Psycho.”
“American Psycho” is based of a book by Bret Easton Ellis. The film depicted a story of Patrick Bateman, a music obsessed investment banker, who was both shallow and narcissistic which allowed him to transcend into a thrill-seeking serial killer.
Kanye’s promo clip stars Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend and Jonathan Cheban, a close friend of Kim Kardashian.
The video is inspired by a darkly comedic scene from “American Psycho.”
The promo’s character “Lord Disick” does a Patrick Bateman impression while delivering an unsolicited review of Kanye’s album “Yeezus.” He goes on to praise the brilliance of Ye’s body of work on the album, before acting out a scene the “American Psycho” and chopping down Cheban with an axe.
In true Kanye fashion, a teaser for the video was released this past weekend during another one of his unique listening parties. The video was projected onto building for fans to watch.
With a title such a “Yeezus” one could only expect promo like this new video short as the entire album is unorthodox. With no official single on the radio right now, the closest thing to a single has been his release of “New Slaves.” That song was the first of his series of video projections onto public buildings.
Kanye’s album has received great reviews thus far but now we can only watch and see what the results are of what he described as an “Anti-Marketing Campaign.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here