*Finally, Kenya Moore is responding directly to her eviction suit issues.
Kenya claims her landlady, for whatever reason, is just plain lying on her.
The landlady, Conya Weems-Dillon, is taking Kenya to court because she allegedly came up $848 short on the May rent which is $3,999. She also says the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star broke several terms of the lease agreement.
Now Kenya is firing back with her own lawsuit that claims Weems-Dillon is making stuff up and is trying to intimidate her into vacating the 6-bedrooom house (pictured below).
In her lawsuitsuit, obtained by TMZ, Kenya claims her rent is paid in full for May and even June. She also says Weems-Dillon constantly enters the house without notice.
She also alleges the landlady made up the conflict over the lease in order to sell a story to the media and the eviction is just Weems-Dillon’s latest attempt to damage her rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here