*Finally, Kenya Moore is responding directly to her eviction suit issues.
Kenya claims her landlady, for whatever reason, is just plain lying on her.
The landlady, Conya Weems-Dillon, is taking Kenya to court because she allegedly came up $848 short on the May rent which is $3,999. She also says the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star broke several terms of the lease agreement.
Now Kenya is firing back with her own lawsuit that claims Weems-Dillon is making stuff up and is trying to intimidate her into vacating the 6-bedrooom house (pictured below).
In her lawsuitsuit, obtained by TMZ, Kenya claims her rent is paid in full for May and even June. She also says Weems-Dillon constantly enters the house without notice.
She also alleges the landlady made up the conflict over the lease in order to sell a story to the media and the eviction is just Weems-Dillon’s latest attempt to damage her rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here