*Finally, Kenya Moore is responding directly to her eviction suit issues.
Kenya claims her landlady, for whatever reason, is just plain lying on her.
The landlady, Conya Weems-Dillon, is taking Kenya to court because she allegedly came up $848 short on the May rent which is $3,999. She also says the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star broke several terms of the lease agreement.
Now Kenya is firing back with her own lawsuit that claims Weems-Dillon is making stuff up and is trying to intimidate her into vacating the 6-bedrooom house (pictured below).
In her lawsuitsuit, obtained by TMZ, Kenya claims her rent is paid in full for May and even June. She also says Weems-Dillon constantly enters the house without notice.
She also alleges the landlady made up the conflict over the lease in order to sell a story to the media and the eviction is just Weems-Dillon’s latest attempt to damage her rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here