*Finally, Kenya Moore is responding directly to her eviction suit issues.
Kenya claims her landlady, for whatever reason, is just plain lying on her.
The landlady, Conya Weems-Dillon, is taking Kenya to court because she allegedly came up $848 short on the May rent which is $3,999. She also says the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star broke several terms of the lease agreement.
Now Kenya is firing back with her own lawsuit that claims Weems-Dillon is making stuff up and is trying to intimidate her into vacating the 6-bedrooom house (pictured below).
In her lawsuitsuit, obtained by TMZ, Kenya claims her rent is paid in full for May and even June. She also says Weems-Dillon constantly enters the house without notice.
She also alleges the landlady made up the conflict over the lease in order to sell a story to the media and the eviction is just Weems-Dillon’s latest attempt to damage her rep.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here