*Kenya Moore recently addressed rumors that she’s being kicked out of her Atlanta mansion.
As we have reported, Kenya’s former landlord is suing her for June rent, eviction fees and damages after the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” failed to pay her full amount of rent last month.
Kenya has been leasing the six-bedroom home in the suburbs of Atlanta for $3999 a month. According to her landlord, Kenya camp up $848 short on her rent in May.
After constant media probing, Kenya addressed the rumors that she’s searching for a new home on Twitter. Although she didn’t explicitly deny the eviction, Kenya tweeted, “Good morning #teamtwirl! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. #twirlonthat.”
Kenya has until tomorrow to respond to her landlord’s lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here