*Kenya Moore recently addressed rumors that she’s being kicked out of her Atlanta mansion.
As we have reported, Kenya’s former landlord is suing her for June rent, eviction fees and damages after the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” failed to pay her full amount of rent last month.
Kenya has been leasing the six-bedroom home in the suburbs of Atlanta for $3999 a month. According to her landlord, Kenya camp up $848 short on her rent in May.
After constant media probing, Kenya addressed the rumors that she’s searching for a new home on Twitter. Although she didn’t explicitly deny the eviction, Kenya tweeted, “Good morning #teamtwirl! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. #twirlonthat.”
Kenya has until tomorrow to respond to her landlord’s lawsuit.
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here