*Kenya Moore recently addressed rumors that she’s being kicked out of her Atlanta mansion.
As we have reported, Kenya’s former landlord is suing her for June rent, eviction fees and damages after the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” failed to pay her full amount of rent last month.
Kenya has been leasing the six-bedroom home in the suburbs of Atlanta for $3999 a month. According to her landlord, Kenya camp up $848 short on her rent in May.
After constant media probing, Kenya addressed the rumors that she’s searching for a new home on Twitter. Although she didn’t explicitly deny the eviction, Kenya tweeted, “Good morning #teamtwirl! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. #twirlonthat.”
Kenya has until tomorrow to respond to her landlord’s lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to his Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here