*Kenya Moore recently addressed rumors that she’s being kicked out of her Atlanta mansion.
As we have reported, Kenya’s former landlord is suing her for June rent, eviction fees and damages after the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” failed to pay her full amount of rent last month.
Kenya has been leasing the six-bedroom home in the suburbs of Atlanta for $3999 a month. According to her landlord, Kenya camp up $848 short on her rent in May.
After constant media probing, Kenya addressed the rumors that she’s searching for a new home on Twitter. Although she didn’t explicitly deny the eviction, Kenya tweeted, “Good morning #teamtwirl! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. #twirlonthat.”
Kenya has until tomorrow to respond to her landlord’s lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here