*Kenya Moore recently addressed rumors that she’s being kicked out of her Atlanta mansion.
As we have reported, Kenya’s former landlord is suing her for June rent, eviction fees and damages after the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” failed to pay her full amount of rent last month.
Kenya has been leasing the six-bedroom home in the suburbs of Atlanta for $3999 a month. According to her landlord, Kenya camp up $848 short on her rent in May.
After constant media probing, Kenya addressed the rumors that she’s searching for a new home on Twitter. Although she didn’t explicitly deny the eviction, Kenya tweeted, “Good morning #teamtwirl! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. #twirlonthat.”
Kenya has until tomorrow to respond to her landlord’s lawsuit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here