*Kid Cudi has designed a new label for German beer company Beck that will appear on the product’s 12-ounce bottles throughout the summer.
The Grammy winner, real name Scott Mescudi, says, “I haven’t really done any design work outside of my albums (covers), so I took this opportunity to kind of tap into my creative side and do something cool, you know, that was another expression of me.”
His artwork features a simplified image of the solar system and Mescudi admits the project helped him get back in touch with his artistic side.
He adds, “I definitely want to get more into painting. That wasn’t my medium when I was coming up; I mostly airbrushed and used chalk pastels and sketched. I think the first couple dozen paintings I do are going to suck, so y’all will have to give me some time.”
The 29-year-old joins a long list of celebrities who have created labels for the firm over the past 25 years, including rapper M.I.A. and Yoko Ono.
Watch a promo of Beck’s 2013 Artist Labels below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here