*Kid Cudi has designed a new label for German beer company Beck that will appear on the product’s 12-ounce bottles throughout the summer.
The Grammy winner, real name Scott Mescudi, says, “I haven’t really done any design work outside of my albums (covers), so I took this opportunity to kind of tap into my creative side and do something cool, you know, that was another expression of me.”
His artwork features a simplified image of the solar system and Mescudi admits the project helped him get back in touch with his artistic side.
He adds, “I definitely want to get more into painting. That wasn’t my medium when I was coming up; I mostly airbrushed and used chalk pastels and sketched. I think the first couple dozen paintings I do are going to suck, so y’all will have to give me some time.”
The 29-year-old joins a long list of celebrities who have created labels for the firm over the past 25 years, including rapper M.I.A. and Yoko Ono.
Watch a promo of Beck’s 2013 Artist Labels below.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here