*Kid Rock had trouble thinking of the Republican he’s supporting these days. He did remember that the guy is black, but not Herman Cain.
During an interview today on “Fox News with Megyn Kelly,” the rapper-turned-rocker was asked which member of the Republican Party is getting his support now that his No. 1 guy Mitt Romney is out of the picture.
“I like, uh, Herm–no, the black guy…” Rock began, prompting Kelly to ask him to be more specific. “Ben Carson!” Rock recovered. “Watching him speak, his views on political correctness… I dig where that guy’s coming from.”
Also, Kelly asked Rock to weigh in on her good friend and fellow Fox host Dana Perino‘s recent foray into rap. After watching the short clip, Rock said, “This is giving white people a bad name.” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here