*Kid Rock had trouble thinking of the Republican he’s supporting these days. He did remember that the guy is black, but not Herman Cain.
During an interview today on “Fox News with Megyn Kelly,” the rapper-turned-rocker was asked which member of the Republican Party is getting his support now that his No. 1 guy Mitt Romney is out of the picture.
“I like, uh, Herm–no, the black guy…” Rock began, prompting Kelly to ask him to be more specific. “Ben Carson!” Rock recovered. “Watching him speak, his views on political correctness… I dig where that guy’s coming from.”
Also, Kelly asked Rock to weigh in on her good friend and fellow Fox host Dana Perino‘s recent foray into rap. After watching the short clip, Rock said, “This is giving white people a bad name.” Watch below.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here