*Kim Kardashian asked for no gifts at her baby shower last weekend, but according to a new report, her boyfriend Kanye West paid that no mind.
The mom-to-be, who is expecting a baby girl next month, was reportedly brought to tears by the rapper’s gift – a book her late father Robert Kardashian Sr. use to read to her as a child, according to TooFab.com.
West reportedly surprised Kim with vintage copies of the book so she can read it to their daughter. He also gave her a Hermes baby bag, according to the report.
More than a hundred friends and family members attended Kim’s baby shower in Beverly Hills on Sunday (June 2), including NeNe Leakes, Kelly Osbourne, Nicole Richie, Maria Menounos and Mel B.
White tulips and roses were seen being delivered to the home of Kim’s friend Shelli Azoff’s home, where the party was being thrown. The gathering started at 11 a.m., with the guest of honor arriving in her Range Rover some forty-five minutes later.
Kanye, hiding from paps under a grey hoodie, made an appearance at the end of the day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here