*Kim Kardashian asked for no gifts at her baby shower last weekend, but according to a new report, her boyfriend Kanye West paid that no mind.
The mom-to-be, who is expecting a baby girl next month, was reportedly brought to tears by the rapper’s gift – a book her late father Robert Kardashian Sr. use to read to her as a child, according to TooFab.com.
West reportedly surprised Kim with vintage copies of the book so she can read it to their daughter. He also gave her a Hermes baby bag, according to the report.
More than a hundred friends and family members attended Kim’s baby shower in Beverly Hills on Sunday (June 2), including NeNe Leakes, Kelly Osbourne, Nicole Richie, Maria Menounos and Mel B.
White tulips and roses were seen being delivered to the home of Kim’s friend Shelli Azoff’s home, where the party was being thrown. The gathering started at 11 a.m., with the guest of honor arriving in her Range Rover some forty-five minutes later.
Kanye, hiding from paps under a grey hoodie, made an appearance at the end of the day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here