*Kim Kardashian asked for no gifts at her baby shower last weekend, but according to a new report, her boyfriend Kanye West paid that no mind.
The mom-to-be, who is expecting a baby girl next month, was reportedly brought to tears by the rapper’s gift – a book her late father Robert Kardashian Sr. use to read to her as a child, according to TooFab.com.
West reportedly surprised Kim with vintage copies of the book so she can read it to their daughter. He also gave her a Hermes baby bag, according to the report.
More than a hundred friends and family members attended Kim’s baby shower in Beverly Hills on Sunday (June 2), including NeNe Leakes, Kelly Osbourne, Nicole Richie, Maria Menounos and Mel B.
White tulips and roses were seen being delivered to the home of Kim’s friend Shelli Azoff’s home, where the party was being thrown. The gathering started at 11 a.m., with the guest of honor arriving in her Range Rover some forty-five minutes later.
Kanye, hiding from paps under a grey hoodie, made an appearance at the end of the day.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here