*Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” spinoff series “Don’t Be Tardy,” Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday, June 27.
According to UsMagazine.com, the reality star attempted to hide the cigarette behind a cup, but not before paps caught her puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including a premature birth, infants with low birth rates, miscarriages, and in some cases, even long-term lung damage to the baby.
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children — sons KJ, 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here