*Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” spinoff series “Don’t Be Tardy,” Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday, June 27.
According to UsMagazine.com, the reality star attempted to hide the cigarette behind a cup, but not before paps caught her puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including a premature birth, infants with low birth rates, miscarriages, and in some cases, even long-term lung damage to the baby.
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children — sons KJ, 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here