*Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” spinoff series “Don’t Be Tardy,” Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday, June 27.
According to UsMagazine.com, the reality star attempted to hide the cigarette behind a cup, but not before paps caught her puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including a premature birth, infants with low birth rates, miscarriages, and in some cases, even long-term lung damage to the baby.
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children — sons KJ, 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here