*Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” spinoff series “Don’t Be Tardy,” Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday, June 27.
According to UsMagazine.com, the reality star attempted to hide the cigarette behind a cup, but not before paps caught her puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including a premature birth, infants with low birth rates, miscarriages, and in some cases, even long-term lung damage to the baby.
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children — sons KJ, 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here