*Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” spinoff series “Don’t Be Tardy,” Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday, June 27.
According to UsMagazine.com, the reality star attempted to hide the cigarette behind a cup, but not before paps caught her puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including a premature birth, infants with low birth rates, miscarriages, and in some cases, even long-term lung damage to the baby.
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children — sons KJ, 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here