*TMZ reports that a source close to new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has explained why the couple named the baby, “North West.”
The pun is more “inspirational than directional,” according to the insider, and is meant to represent new heights, with Kardashian and West even allegedly going around and saying, “What’s North of North? Nothing.” The person also elaborates that the “duo believes North is their highest point together as a couple” and that she represents a kind of “North Star” for them.
North West was born three weeks early, on June 15. The daughter is a first child for Kardashian and West, who have been dating since 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here