*TMZ reports that a source close to new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has explained why the couple named the baby, “North West.”
The pun is more “inspirational than directional,” according to the insider, and is meant to represent new heights, with Kardashian and West even allegedly going around and saying, “What’s North of North? Nothing.” The person also elaborates that the “duo believes North is their highest point together as a couple” and that she represents a kind of “North Star” for them.
North West was born three weeks early, on June 15. The daughter is a first child for Kardashian and West, who have been dating since 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here