*TMZ reports that a source close to new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has explained why the couple named the baby, “North West.”
The pun is more “inspirational than directional,” according to the insider, and is meant to represent new heights, with Kardashian and West even allegedly going around and saying, “What’s North of North? Nothing.” The person also elaborates that the “duo believes North is their highest point together as a couple” and that she represents a kind of “North Star” for them.
North West was born three weeks early, on June 15. The daughter is a first child for Kardashian and West, who have been dating since 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here