*TMZ reports that a source close to new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has explained why the couple named the baby, “North West.”
The pun is more “inspirational than directional,” according to the insider, and is meant to represent new heights, with Kardashian and West even allegedly going around and saying, “What’s North of North? Nothing.” The person also elaborates that the “duo believes North is their highest point together as a couple” and that she represents a kind of “North Star” for them.
North West was born three weeks early, on June 15. The daughter is a first child for Kardashian and West, who have been dating since 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here