*TMZ reports that a source close to new parents Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has explained why the couple named the baby, “North West.”
The pun is more “inspirational than directional,” according to the insider, and is meant to represent new heights, with Kardashian and West even allegedly going around and saying, “What’s North of North? Nothing.” The person also elaborates that the “duo believes North is their highest point together as a couple” and that she represents a kind of “North Star” for them.
North West was born three weeks early, on June 15. The daughter is a first child for Kardashian and West, who have been dating since 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here