*Artists do an important job in opening the eyes and minds of all that are willing to embark on a visual experience.
But, some artists take it a step further and involve their viewers into their work.
Leandra Erlich is a known optical illusionist who was commissioned by the Barbican in London to provide an installation of one of his popular art pieces.
The piece chosen is a Victorian home with protruding ledges at the windows for everyone of all ages to live out their Spiderman experience.
The photos taken at the location after Erlich’s completed the installation that opened in East London Wednesday, show families scaling the house…with the help of a ginormous mirror, according to ThisisCollossal.com
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here