*Artists do an important job in opening the eyes and minds of all that are willing to embark on a visual experience.
But, some artists take it a step further and involve their viewers into their work.
Leandra Erlich is a known optical illusionist who was commissioned by the Barbican in London to provide an installation of one of his popular art pieces.
The piece chosen is a Victorian home with protruding ledges at the windows for everyone of all ages to live out their Spiderman experience.
The photos taken at the location after Erlich’s completed the installation that opened in East London Wednesday, show families scaling the house…with the help of a ginormous mirror, according to ThisisCollossal.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here