*Artists do an important job in opening the eyes and minds of all that are willing to embark on a visual experience.
But, some artists take it a step further and involve their viewers into their work.
Leandra Erlich is a known optical illusionist who was commissioned by the Barbican in London to provide an installation of one of his popular art pieces.
The piece chosen is a Victorian home with protruding ledges at the windows for everyone of all ages to live out their Spiderman experience.
The photos taken at the location after Erlich’s completed the installation that opened in East London Wednesday, show families scaling the house…with the help of a ginormous mirror, according to ThisisCollossal.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here