Now Leyla is saying her fling with the “Yeezus” rapper happened before he began seeing Kim Kardashian.
Last week she told Star magazine that they started hooking up last July, just months after he started dating Kim. Her claim was that Kanye told her his relationship with Kardashian was “for publicity and nothing serious.”
Ghobadi is now going back on her original statement. While maintaining that she and West did indeed hook up, she now insists it happened before Kardashian was even in the picture, back in November 2011.
“I was introduced to him at the Montreal concert,” she told The Sun. “We met backstage as I knew members of his band. We ended up having sex at the Thompson Hotel. He then flew some friends and I out to Toronto for his two concerts in the next two days. We had sex again there. This was all before Kim Kardashian and he never spoke about her. But what I do know is that Kanye is a Romeo — he can never be trusted.”
“He will never be faithful to one girl and has women falling at his feet all the time,” she added.
The allegations were refuted from the get go by West’s camp. In a statement to “Entertainment Tonight,” West called Ghobadi’s attack completely fabricated and referred to her as a “misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity.”
The Chicago native admits to being out spoken and passionate about his work as well as a man who enjoys being in a steady relationship. During his candid interview with The New York Times, West called Kardashian an “amazing person” who he is in love with and who inspires him.
“Any woman that you’re in love with or that loves you is going to command a certain amount of, you know, energy. It’s actually easier to focus, in some ways,” he said, adding, “[T]hat’s what I mean when I say like, ‘Yo, I’m going to be super Zenned out like, five years from now.’ I’m the type of rock star that likes to have a girlfriend, you know? I’m the type of soul that likes to be in love and likes to be able to focus. And that inspires me.”
Kardashian gave birth to their daughter on Saturday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here