*Last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” rapper Lil Wayne actually made a scheduled appearance after missing two previous bookings on the show, one of which was canceled as a result of his March seizures.
When asked about his health scare, Wayne said: “My homies were downstairs and they didn’t even know that I was up there seizing,” he said. Wayne credits those “homies,” T and Fuke, for finding him and saving his life.
Kimmel went on to ask Wayne about his recent “ban” from the Miami Heat Stadium. Wayne denied it, saying, “I was too turned up that night.” Ultimately, Wayne clarified, he was just supporting the Lakers.
On the topic of retirement, Weezy made it clear he doesn’t plan on rapping forever. “I want to retire after ‘Tha Carter V,’ which I would hope would be my last album,” he said. If anything, the rapper said he wants to be more of a regular guy — “drive a car down the street … spend quality time with my kids.”
Watch clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here