*Last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” rapper Lil Wayne actually made a scheduled appearance after missing two previous bookings on the show, one of which was canceled as a result of his March seizures.
When asked about his health scare, Wayne said: “My homies were downstairs and they didn’t even know that I was up there seizing,” he said. Wayne credits those “homies,” T and Fuke, for finding him and saving his life.
Kimmel went on to ask Wayne about his recent “ban” from the Miami Heat Stadium. Wayne denied it, saying, “I was too turned up that night.” Ultimately, Wayne clarified, he was just supporting the Lakers.
On the topic of retirement, Weezy made it clear he doesn’t plan on rapping forever. “I want to retire after ‘Tha Carter V,’ which I would hope would be my last album,” he said. If anything, the rapper said he wants to be more of a regular guy — “drive a car down the street … spend quality time with my kids.”
Watch clips below.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here