*Last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” rapper Lil Wayne actually made a scheduled appearance after missing two previous bookings on the show, one of which was canceled as a result of his March seizures.
When asked about his health scare, Wayne said: “My homies were downstairs and they didn’t even know that I was up there seizing,” he said. Wayne credits those “homies,” T and Fuke, for finding him and saving his life.
Kimmel went on to ask Wayne about his recent “ban” from the Miami Heat Stadium. Wayne denied it, saying, “I was too turned up that night.” Ultimately, Wayne clarified, he was just supporting the Lakers.
On the topic of retirement, Weezy made it clear he doesn’t plan on rapping forever. “I want to retire after ‘Tha Carter V,’ which I would hope would be my last album,” he said. If anything, the rapper said he wants to be more of a regular guy — “drive a car down the street … spend quality time with my kids.”
Watch clips below.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here