*Last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” rapper Lil Wayne actually made a scheduled appearance after missing two previous bookings on the show, one of which was canceled as a result of his March seizures.
When asked about his health scare, Wayne said: “My homies were downstairs and they didn’t even know that I was up there seizing,” he said. Wayne credits those “homies,” T and Fuke, for finding him and saving his life.
Kimmel went on to ask Wayne about his recent “ban” from the Miami Heat Stadium. Wayne denied it, saying, “I was too turned up that night.” Ultimately, Wayne clarified, he was just supporting the Lakers.
On the topic of retirement, Weezy made it clear he doesn’t plan on rapping forever. “I want to retire after ‘Tha Carter V,’ which I would hope would be my last album,” he said. If anything, the rapper said he wants to be more of a regular guy — “drive a car down the street … spend quality time with my kids.”
Watch clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here