First off, Nikko (Mimi’s boytoy) came in and revealed mucho “Love and Hip Hop” inside juice.
Among the Nikko nuggets: “I gave Mimi a used Rolex,” “Stevie J is the one that’s ‘gay’ and the car he gave Mimi was returned the next day to its rightful owner.”
Nikko also went on to say that Mimi wanted the threesome with Karlie Redd.
Later, Kirk and Rasheeda stopped by and the drama continued.
The morning show played a clip of Kirk and Rasheeda’s mom from the show and that sparked it all.
Kirk started off by saying that their marriage is not her mom’s business. His comment fired up Rasheeda who told him, “You sound like a fool.”
Kirk addressed it by going on to say he doesn’t trust her and the marriage is still not on good terms.
Yes, it’s a whole bunch of foolywang going down. You can watch it below.
Rashedda & Kirk:
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here