First off, Nikko (Mimi’s boytoy) came in and revealed mucho “Love and Hip Hop” inside juice.
Among the Nikko nuggets: “I gave Mimi a used Rolex,” “Stevie J is the one that’s ‘gay’ and the car he gave Mimi was returned the next day to its rightful owner.”
Nikko also went on to say that Mimi wanted the threesome with Karlie Redd.
Later, Kirk and Rasheeda stopped by and the drama continued.
The morning show played a clip of Kirk and Rasheeda’s mom from the show and that sparked it all.
Kirk started off by saying that their marriage is not her mom’s business. His comment fired up Rasheeda who told him, “You sound like a fool.”
Kirk addressed it by going on to say he doesn’t trust her and the marriage is still not on good terms.
Yes, it’s a whole bunch of foolywang going down. You can watch it below.
Rashedda & Kirk:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here