First off, Nikko (Mimi’s boytoy) came in and revealed mucho “Love and Hip Hop” inside juice.
Among the Nikko nuggets: “I gave Mimi a used Rolex,” “Stevie J is the one that’s ‘gay’ and the car he gave Mimi was returned the next day to its rightful owner.”
Nikko also went on to say that Mimi wanted the threesome with Karlie Redd.
Later, Kirk and Rasheeda stopped by and the drama continued.
The morning show played a clip of Kirk and Rasheeda’s mom from the show and that sparked it all.
Kirk started off by saying that their marriage is not her mom’s business. His comment fired up Rasheeda who told him, “You sound like a fool.”
Kirk addressed it by going on to say he doesn’t trust her and the marriage is still not on good terms.
Yes, it’s a whole bunch of foolywang going down. You can watch it below.
Rashedda & Kirk:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here