*Marilyn Manson got wind of his name being mentioned in Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and has responded.
A family source claimed the events leading to Paris’ hospitalization on Wednesday were sparked in part when she was told that she couldn’t attend a concert by the industrial-metal rocker.
TMZ hit up Manson for a comment.
“I hope you feel better, the 44-year-old artist told Paris through the website. “You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”
People.com confirmed that Jackson cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen pills. She’s now stabilized and recovering at the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here