*Marilyn Manson got wind of his name being mentioned in Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and has responded.
A family source claimed the events leading to Paris’ hospitalization on Wednesday were sparked in part when she was told that she couldn’t attend a concert by the industrial-metal rocker.
TMZ hit up Manson for a comment.
“I hope you feel better, the 44-year-old artist told Paris through the website. “You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”
People.com confirmed that Jackson cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen pills. She’s now stabilized and recovering at the hospital.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here