*Marilyn Manson got wind of his name being mentioned in Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and has responded.
A family source claimed the events leading to Paris’ hospitalization on Wednesday were sparked in part when she was told that she couldn’t attend a concert by the industrial-metal rocker.
TMZ hit up Manson for a comment.
“I hope you feel better, the 44-year-old artist told Paris through the website. “You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”
People.com confirmed that Jackson cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen pills. She’s now stabilized and recovering at the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here