*Marilyn Manson got wind of his name being mentioned in Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and has responded.
A family source claimed the events leading to Paris’ hospitalization on Wednesday were sparked in part when she was told that she couldn’t attend a concert by the industrial-metal rocker.
TMZ hit up Manson for a comment.
“I hope you feel better, the 44-year-old artist told Paris through the website. “You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”
People.com confirmed that Jackson cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen pills. She’s now stabilized and recovering at the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here