*Marilyn Manson got wind of his name being mentioned in Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and has responded.
A family source claimed the events leading to Paris’ hospitalization on Wednesday were sparked in part when she was told that she couldn’t attend a concert by the industrial-metal rocker.
TMZ hit up Manson for a comment.
“I hope you feel better, the 44-year-old artist told Paris through the website. “You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”
People.com confirmed that Jackson cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen pills. She’s now stabilized and recovering at the hospital.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here