*The day before the fourth anniversary of his father Michael Jackson’s death, paps caught Prince Jackson out and about with girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
Jackson met Alfalah, a Kuwaiti princess, at their private Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif, according to People.com. The pair have been dating for at least several months.
The couple was photographed on Monday in Beverly Hills grabbing some iced coffee and frozen yogurt before heading into a jiu jitsu class.
The oldest son of the late Michael Jackson has been focusing on developing his own career since he turned 16 in February, and recently scored a gig as a special correspondent for the television news program “Entertainment Tonight.”
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here