*The day before the fourth anniversary of his father Michael Jackson’s death, paps caught Prince Jackson out and about with girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
Jackson met Alfalah, a Kuwaiti princess, at their private Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif, according to People.com. The pair have been dating for at least several months.
The couple was photographed on Monday in Beverly Hills grabbing some iced coffee and frozen yogurt before heading into a jiu jitsu class.
The oldest son of the late Michael Jackson has been focusing on developing his own career since he turned 16 in February, and recently scored a gig as a special correspondent for the television news program “Entertainment Tonight.”
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” he said.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here