*The day before the fourth anniversary of his father Michael Jackson’s death, paps caught Prince Jackson out and about with girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
Jackson met Alfalah, a Kuwaiti princess, at their private Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif, according to People.com. The pair have been dating for at least several months.
The couple was photographed on Monday in Beverly Hills grabbing some iced coffee and frozen yogurt before heading into a jiu jitsu class.
The oldest son of the late Michael Jackson has been focusing on developing his own career since he turned 16 in February, and recently scored a gig as a special correspondent for the television news program “Entertainment Tonight.”
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here