*The day before the fourth anniversary of his father Michael Jackson’s death, paps caught Prince Jackson out and about with girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
Jackson met Alfalah, a Kuwaiti princess, at their private Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif, according to People.com. The pair have been dating for at least several months.
The couple was photographed on Monday in Beverly Hills grabbing some iced coffee and frozen yogurt before heading into a jiu jitsu class.
The oldest son of the late Michael Jackson has been focusing on developing his own career since he turned 16 in February, and recently scored a gig as a special correspondent for the television news program “Entertainment Tonight.”
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here