*The day before the fourth anniversary of his father Michael Jackson’s death, paps caught Prince Jackson out and about with girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
Jackson met Alfalah, a Kuwaiti princess, at their private Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Calif, according to People.com. The pair have been dating for at least several months.
The couple was photographed on Monday in Beverly Hills grabbing some iced coffee and frozen yogurt before heading into a jiu jitsu class.
The oldest son of the late Michael Jackson has been focusing on developing his own career since he turned 16 in February, and recently scored a gig as a special correspondent for the television news program “Entertainment Tonight.”
“I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here