*Mary J. Blige‘s money woes continue.
Now the “No Drama” singer being sued sued for allegedly cancelling a concert in Dallas, Texas, so that she could perform with the Rolling Stones in New York.
Vision Entertainment Worldwide (VEW) is suing Mary J. and her production company because she pulled-out of the December 9, 2012 gig.
Blige reportedly was paid a deposit of $145,000 to perform but cancelled the concert a few days before it was scheduled to take place after she accepted the offer to perform with Mick Jagger and his band at the Barclays Center, according to TMZ.
One has to wonder, what with Blige’s well publicized money problems, does she enough to even pay the judgment if VEW wins the suit.
It was just last month that she was hit with a $3.4million tax bill after being accused of avoiding her US federal taxes for three consecutive years from 2009.
In addition to her federal taxes, Mary J. also reportedly owes the State of New Jersey over $900,000 in back taxes.
Poor, poor Mary. (No pun intended.) Unfortunately, her money issues Mary’s money don’t end there. As we reported, she was sued earlier this year for allegedly defaulting on a $500,000 bank loan, which she took out between 2005 and June 2012.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here