*Mary J. Blige‘s money woes continue.
Now the “No Drama” singer being sued sued for allegedly cancelling a concert in Dallas, Texas, so that she could perform with the Rolling Stones in New York.
Vision Entertainment Worldwide (VEW) is suing Mary J. and her production company because she pulled-out of the December 9, 2012 gig.
Blige reportedly was paid a deposit of $145,000 to perform but cancelled the concert a few days before it was scheduled to take place after she accepted the offer to perform with Mick Jagger and his band at the Barclays Center, according to TMZ.
One has to wonder, what with Blige’s well publicized money problems, does she enough to even pay the judgment if VEW wins the suit.
It was just last month that she was hit with a $3.4million tax bill after being accused of avoiding her US federal taxes for three consecutive years from 2009.
In addition to her federal taxes, Mary J. also reportedly owes the State of New Jersey over $900,000 in back taxes.
Poor, poor Mary. (No pun intended.) Unfortunately, her money issues Mary’s money don’t end there. As we reported, she was sued earlier this year for allegedly defaulting on a $500,000 bank loan, which she took out between 2005 and June 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here