It all went down at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel and was witnessed by an audience of 400 family and friends … annnnnnd … Bravo’s cameras for the couple’s upcoming wedding spinoff, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
After the ceremony, it was party time, as the guests moved to the Windsor Ballroom for five hours of getting’ down with the happy couple.
According to E! News, their son, Brentt, couldn’t be more thrilled that his mommy and daddy are back together.
“I’m so happy to see my parents remarried, as a family we’ve never been happier.”
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes first got hitched in 1997 and separated in 2010. They announced their re-engagement this past December.
Congratulations to the couple!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here