It all went down at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel and was witnessed by an audience of 400 family and friends … annnnnnd … Bravo’s cameras for the couple’s upcoming wedding spinoff, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
After the ceremony, it was party time, as the guests moved to the Windsor Ballroom for five hours of getting’ down with the happy couple.
According to E! News, their son, Brentt, couldn’t be more thrilled that his mommy and daddy are back together.
“I’m so happy to see my parents remarried, as a family we’ve never been happier.”
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes first got hitched in 1997 and separated in 2010. They announced their re-engagement this past December.
Congratulations to the couple!
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here