It all went down at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel and was witnessed by an audience of 400 family and friends … annnnnnd … Bravo’s cameras for the couple’s upcoming wedding spinoff, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
After the ceremony, it was party time, as the guests moved to the Windsor Ballroom for five hours of getting’ down with the happy couple.
According to E! News, their son, Brentt, couldn’t be more thrilled that his mommy and daddy are back together.
“I’m so happy to see my parents remarried, as a family we’ve never been happier.”
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes first got hitched in 1997 and separated in 2010. They announced their re-engagement this past December.
Congratulations to the couple!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here