It all went down at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel and was witnessed by an audience of 400 family and friends … annnnnnd … Bravo’s cameras for the couple’s upcoming wedding spinoff, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
After the ceremony, it was party time, as the guests moved to the Windsor Ballroom for five hours of getting’ down with the happy couple.
According to E! News, their son, Brentt, couldn’t be more thrilled that his mommy and daddy are back together.
“I’m so happy to see my parents remarried, as a family we’ve never been happier.”
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes first got hitched in 1997 and separated in 2010. They announced their re-engagement this past December.
Congratulations to the couple!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here