It all went down at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta hotel and was witnessed by an audience of 400 family and friends … annnnnnd … Bravo’s cameras for the couple’s upcoming wedding spinoff, “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
After the ceremony, it was party time, as the guests moved to the Windsor Ballroom for five hours of getting’ down with the happy couple.
According to E! News, their son, Brentt, couldn’t be more thrilled that his mommy and daddy are back together.
“I’m so happy to see my parents remarried, as a family we’ve never been happier.”
NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes first got hitched in 1997 and separated in 2010. They announced their re-engagement this past December.
Congratulations to the couple!
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here