*Arsenio Hall’s new late-night talk show has a new promo touting the Sept. 9 debut.
The latest 30-second teaser for “The Arsenio Hall Show” finds Hall on shaky ground – literally.
“I don’t want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television,” says Hall in the spot. “But yes, the earth is shaking.”
When the camera pans out, it’s revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. “We’re still rollin’!” yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone.
“It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is,” he said at the time. “But I’m not really sure it’s a party.”
Watch the latest promo here.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here