*Arsenio Hall’s new late-night talk show has a new promo touting the Sept. 9 debut.
The latest 30-second teaser for “The Arsenio Hall Show” finds Hall on shaky ground – literally.
“I don’t want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television,” says Hall in the spot. “But yes, the earth is shaking.”
When the camera pans out, it’s revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. “We’re still rollin’!” yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone.
“It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is,” he said at the time. “But I’m not really sure it’s a party.”
Watch the latest promo here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here