*Arsenio Hall’s new late-night talk show has a new promo touting the Sept. 9 debut.
The latest 30-second teaser for “The Arsenio Hall Show” finds Hall on shaky ground – literally.
“I don’t want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television,” says Hall in the spot. “But yes, the earth is shaking.”
When the camera pans out, it’s revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. “We’re still rollin’!” yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone.
“It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is,” he said at the time. “But I’m not really sure it’s a party.”
Watch the latest promo here.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here