*Arsenio Hall’s new late-night talk show has a new promo touting the Sept. 9 debut.
The latest 30-second teaser for “The Arsenio Hall Show” finds Hall on shaky ground – literally.
“I don’t want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television,” says Hall in the spot. “But yes, the earth is shaking.”
When the camera pans out, it’s revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. “We’re still rollin’!” yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone.
“It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is,” he said at the time. “But I’m not really sure it’s a party.”
Watch the latest promo here.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here