*Arsenio Hall’s new late-night talk show has a new promo touting the Sept. 9 debut.
The latest 30-second teaser for “The Arsenio Hall Show” finds Hall on shaky ground – literally.
“I don’t want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television,” says Hall in the spot. “But yes, the earth is shaking.”
When the camera pans out, it’s revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. “We’re still rollin’!” yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone.
“It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is,” he said at the time. “But I’m not really sure it’s a party.”
Watch the latest promo here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here