A collective of five extraordinary and successful African-American women host the show together — journalist and media maven Angela Burt-Murray; actress and comedian Erin Jackson; director, writer and actress Issa Rae; blogger, author and TV anchor Rene Syler; and actress Malinda Williams.
“exhale” is set to showcase open discussions on an array of subjects affecting African American women that are both honest and entertaining. On June 27th at 8:00 p.m. the series will premiere which is the same day as the one-year anniversary of the launch of ASPiRE. The series was picked up for a total of eight-episodes. New episodes will begin on July 10 in its official time slot of 8:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesdays for the additional seven weeks.
“exhale” will display humor and insight while delving right into the center of topics that are extremely relevant in the day-to-day lives of African American women. With the hosts surfacing from various backgrounds and generations we will get honest and real dialogue and perspectives on different aspects of life including relationships, money and family. As an added bonus we will be treated to a plethora of special guests ranging from authors to public figures and celebrities.
“We are thrilled to add ‘exhale’ to our lineup of original programming,” said ASPiRE General Manager Paul Butler. “This new series will spark important and interesting conversation with its broad ranges of topics relevant to African American women, the African American family and community. We hope that viewers will be inspired, informed, entertained and that they continue the conversation wherever we gather as a community.”
From dating and marriage to divorce, the “exhale” crew gets answers to the hard questions about why so many black women are single, the signs of a toxic relationship and the secret to making the perfect match.
Judge Lynn Toler, Host of “Divorce Court”
Tichina Arnold, Actress
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here