*It seems like Damon Dash is only mentioned (and that aint often) when somebody has a compliant or grievance.
During a recent radio interview on Shade 45, Ol’ Dirty Bastard‘s son, Young Dirty Bastard (go figure), accused the former Roc-A-Fella Records CEO of withholding an album’s worth of material and rights to his father’s music.
“Tell Dame Dash that I’m looking for him and I want those masters back right now,” the 24-year-old demanded to hosts J.Medina & Money Nels.
“Why we gotta go through the courts when we could do this man-to-man. We need to build about it and let’s get this thing right. He got my father’s songs and I want them back…he had a nice size album and I want it.”
This isn’t the first time that Dash has been criticized for his business practices by a former artist.
In March 2012, Curren$y took legal action against Dash, claiming the mogul was selling his music without permission.
Dash responded by filing a $5 million lawsuit against his former lawyer, Janis Shen, blaming her for ruining the business deal between him and the rapper
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here