*It seems like Damon Dash is only mentioned (and that aint often) when somebody has a compliant or grievance.
During a recent radio interview on Shade 45, Ol’ Dirty Bastard‘s son, Young Dirty Bastard (go figure), accused the former Roc-A-Fella Records CEO of withholding an album’s worth of material and rights to his father’s music.
“Tell Dame Dash that I’m looking for him and I want those masters back right now,” the 24-year-old demanded to hosts J.Medina & Money Nels.
“Why we gotta go through the courts when we could do this man-to-man. We need to build about it and let’s get this thing right. He got my father’s songs and I want them back…he had a nice size album and I want it.”
This isn’t the first time that Dash has been criticized for his business practices by a former artist.
In March 2012, Curren$y took legal action against Dash, claiming the mogul was selling his music without permission.
Dash responded by filing a $5 million lawsuit against his former lawyer, Janis Shen, blaming her for ruining the business deal between him and the rapper
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here