*It seems like Damon Dash is only mentioned (and that aint often) when somebody has a compliant or grievance.
During a recent radio interview on Shade 45, Ol’ Dirty Bastard‘s son, Young Dirty Bastard (go figure), accused the former Roc-A-Fella Records CEO of withholding an album’s worth of material and rights to his father’s music.
“Tell Dame Dash that I’m looking for him and I want those masters back right now,” the 24-year-old demanded to hosts J.Medina & Money Nels.
“Why we gotta go through the courts when we could do this man-to-man. We need to build about it and let’s get this thing right. He got my father’s songs and I want them back…he had a nice size album and I want it.”
This isn’t the first time that Dash has been criticized for his business practices by a former artist.
In March 2012, Curren$y took legal action against Dash, claiming the mogul was selling his music without permission.
Dash responded by filing a $5 million lawsuit against his former lawyer, Janis Shen, blaming her for ruining the business deal between him and the rapper
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here