*It seems like Damon Dash is only mentioned (and that aint often) when somebody has a compliant or grievance.
During a recent radio interview on Shade 45, Ol’ Dirty Bastard‘s son, Young Dirty Bastard (go figure), accused the former Roc-A-Fella Records CEO of withholding an album’s worth of material and rights to his father’s music.
“Tell Dame Dash that I’m looking for him and I want those masters back right now,” the 24-year-old demanded to hosts J.Medina & Money Nels.
“Why we gotta go through the courts when we could do this man-to-man. We need to build about it and let’s get this thing right. He got my father’s songs and I want them back…he had a nice size album and I want it.”
This isn’t the first time that Dash has been criticized for his business practices by a former artist.
In March 2012, Curren$y took legal action against Dash, claiming the mogul was selling his music without permission.
Dash responded by filing a $5 million lawsuit against his former lawyer, Janis Shen, blaming her for ruining the business deal between him and the rapper
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here