As we reported, the Food Network let Deen go after she admitted to using the N-word during testimony is a lawsuit.
“God does everything for a reason, ( Paula Deen). Only God can judge your heart BTW my daughter loves your show (only way she can get me to cook),” Dash wrote.
The statement had some Twitter users angry and quick to respond.
“You are a complete fool. Ever dumber than Paula,” one user wrote.
“Man you really are Clueless, huh?” another sniped.
Dash joins a list of people who’ve come forward in Deen’s defense which includes fans who gathered at her restaurant in Savannah, GA to wait in protest of the Food Network dropping their beloved chef.
In a public appearance made to explain her use of the racial epithet, Deen sat down with the “Today Show” on Wednesday.
“I have never in my life intentionally said anything hurtful or unkind,” Deen told host Matt Lauer, explaining that her use of the N-word had been on only one occasion.
“The day I used that word was a world ago,” the chef continued. “It was 30 years.”
“If there’s anyone out there who has never said anything they wish they could take back, then pick up that stone and throw it at my head so hard it kills me,” Deen added.
“I is what I is and I’m not changing.”
Read/learn more at Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here