As we reported, the Food Network let Deen go after she admitted to using the N-word during testimony is a lawsuit.
“God does everything for a reason, ( Paula Deen). Only God can judge your heart BTW my daughter loves your show (only way she can get me to cook),” Dash wrote.
The statement had some Twitter users angry and quick to respond.
“You are a complete fool. Ever dumber than Paula,” one user wrote.
“Man you really are Clueless, huh?” another sniped.
Dash joins a list of people who’ve come forward in Deen’s defense which includes fans who gathered at her restaurant in Savannah, GA to wait in protest of the Food Network dropping their beloved chef.
In a public appearance made to explain her use of the racial epithet, Deen sat down with the “Today Show” on Wednesday.
“I have never in my life intentionally said anything hurtful or unkind,” Deen told host Matt Lauer, explaining that her use of the N-word had been on only one occasion.
“The day I used that word was a world ago,” the chef continued. “It was 30 years.”
“If there’s anyone out there who has never said anything they wish they could take back, then pick up that stone and throw it at my head so hard it kills me,” Deen added.
“I is what I is and I’m not changing.”
Read/learn more at Daily News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here