*Music producer Brian Spears wants to let family and music friends know that he appears in a documentary – ‘A Band Called Death’ – that opens in movie theatres around the country beginning June 27, 2013. Currently the film is featured on iTunes, Youtube, Google play, Xbox Live, and Vudu as a pre-theatrical release.
The documentary is about a black rock band he discovered over 30 years ago in Detroit while working with Grammy award winning record producer Don Davis, at Groovesville Productions and the historic United Sound Systems Recording Studios. He says, “The Band’s music that we recorded back then has been rediscovered by the whole World!”
Spears was in Los Angeles last year with the Band when the film made its premier at the Los Angeles Film Festival. It received a standing ovation by a packed theater audience.
Follow the links below to view the Movie Trailer and the movie company’s website. (Note: Brian appears at the very end of the Trailer!)
https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/A_Band_Called_Death?id=mjFBkGWVdag&feature=search_result (Movie Trailer – Photo: Brian S. and Mike I. at the recording console in Studio B at United Sound Systems)
http://drafthousefilms.com/film/a-band-called-death (Follow link for U.S. Theatrical Release Schedule (Date, City & Venue).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRXnf8d1-eM (Official Movie Trailer)
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here