*Music producer Brian Spears wants to let family and music friends know that he appears in a documentary – ‘A Band Called Death’ – that opens in movie theatres around the country beginning June 27, 2013. Currently the film is featured on iTunes, Youtube, Google play, Xbox Live, and Vudu as a pre-theatrical release.
The documentary is about a black rock band he discovered over 30 years ago in Detroit while working with Grammy award winning record producer Don Davis, at Groovesville Productions and the historic United Sound Systems Recording Studios. He says, “The Band’s music that we recorded back then has been rediscovered by the whole World!”
Spears was in Los Angeles last year with the Band when the film made its premier at the Los Angeles Film Festival. It received a standing ovation by a packed theater audience.
Follow the links below to view the Movie Trailer and the movie company’s website. (Note: Brian appears at the very end of the Trailer!)
https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/A_Band_Called_Death?id=mjFBkGWVdag&feature=search_result (Movie Trailer – Photo: Brian S. and Mike I. at the recording console in Studio B at United Sound Systems)
http://drafthousefilms.com/film/a-band-called-death (Follow link for U.S. Theatrical Release Schedule (Date, City & Venue).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRXnf8d1-eM (Official Movie Trailer)
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here