*Lady O is on top again.
Yes, Forbes has released its list of “The World’s Most Powerful Celebrities” and, surprise, Oprah Winfrey tops the list after two years in second place.
“A couple of years she’s taken a couple of beatings — she dropped to number two. Oh no! I think right now she’s probably sitting under a tree reading a book going, ‘Oh, OK.’ Not caring whether she’s one or 100,” said Winfrey’s best bud and “CBS This Morning” co-host Gayle King of Oprah’s number 1 position on the list
Country music star Toby Keith is on the magazine’s cover. He is No. 43 on the list.
And the top five on the 2013 Forbes list of “The 100 Most Powerful Celebrities” are …
Check out the full Forbes “100 Most Powerful Celebrities” at Forbes.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here