*”Oprah’s Lifeclass,” featuring Oprah and life coach Iyanla Vanzant, returns to OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network‘s primetime lineup with a special 90-minute episode on Sunday July 7 at 9 p.m.
In the first episode, Winfrey and Vanzant continue the conversation on the subject of fatherless sons in America. It will be followed by two new original episodes at 9 p.m. on July 14 and July 21 in which they’ll expand the conversation to address “Daddyless Daughters.”
“Iyanla: Fix My Life is back at 9 p.m. on July 27 with five new episodes that will address a wide range of topics impacting people from all walks of life.
“Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s” returns Saturday, July 27 at 10 p.m. with Miss Robbie and her son, Tim, debating the shutdown of their original Sweetie Pie’s soul food restaurant location and Tim facing the reality of life as a single dad.
“Oprah: Where Are They Now?,” returns Sunday July 28 at 10 p.m. The new season features former Oprah show guests, newsmakers and celebrities and follow-ups.
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here