*”Oprah’s Lifeclass,” featuring Oprah and life coach Iyanla Vanzant, returns to OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network‘s primetime lineup with a special 90-minute episode on Sunday July 7 at 9 p.m.
In the first episode, Winfrey and Vanzant continue the conversation on the subject of fatherless sons in America. It will be followed by two new original episodes at 9 p.m. on July 14 and July 21 in which they’ll expand the conversation to address “Daddyless Daughters.”
“Iyanla: Fix My Life is back at 9 p.m. on July 27 with five new episodes that will address a wide range of topics impacting people from all walks of life.
“Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s” returns Saturday, July 27 at 10 p.m. with Miss Robbie and her son, Tim, debating the shutdown of their original Sweetie Pie’s soul food restaurant location and Tim facing the reality of life as a single dad.
“Oprah: Where Are They Now?,” returns Sunday July 28 at 10 p.m. The new season features former Oprah show guests, newsmakers and celebrities and follow-ups.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here