*”Oprah’s Lifeclass,” featuring Oprah and life coach Iyanla Vanzant, returns to OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network‘s primetime lineup with a special 90-minute episode on Sunday July 7 at 9 p.m.
In the first episode, Winfrey and Vanzant continue the conversation on the subject of fatherless sons in America. It will be followed by two new original episodes at 9 p.m. on July 14 and July 21 in which they’ll expand the conversation to address “Daddyless Daughters.”
“Iyanla: Fix My Life is back at 9 p.m. on July 27 with five new episodes that will address a wide range of topics impacting people from all walks of life.
“Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s” returns Saturday, July 27 at 10 p.m. with Miss Robbie and her son, Tim, debating the shutdown of their original Sweetie Pie’s soul food restaurant location and Tim facing the reality of life as a single dad.
“Oprah: Where Are They Now?,” returns Sunday July 28 at 10 p.m. The new season features former Oprah show guests, newsmakers and celebrities and follow-ups.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here