*TMZ has obtained the emergency call made from the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Dept. to the L.A. County Fire Dept. on June 5, reporting that Paris Jackson had “OD’d on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife.”
During the call, the Sheriff’s Dept. tells Fire that Paris is “awake and breathing.”
The Fire Dept. also asks the Sheriff’s Dept. if they want Fire to “stage,” which means “waiting” until the Sheriff’s Dept. deems the situation safe to enter. The Sheriff’s Dept. told Fire they didn’t have to “stage” because it was not a dangerous situation.
The call was made after Paris herself contacted a suicide hotline.
Paris was eventually taken from the family’s Calabasas home by stretcher at around 2 a.m. on June 5 and an ambulance rushed her to a nearby hospital.
She was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours at Children’s Hospital in L.A. She was moved Sunday to the UCLA medical center for further psychiatric evaluation, the same place her father died 4 years ago this month.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here