*TMZ has obtained the emergency call made from the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Dept. to the L.A. County Fire Dept. on June 5, reporting that Paris Jackson had “OD’d on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife.”
During the call, the Sheriff’s Dept. tells Fire that Paris is “awake and breathing.”
The Fire Dept. also asks the Sheriff’s Dept. if they want Fire to “stage,” which means “waiting” until the Sheriff’s Dept. deems the situation safe to enter. The Sheriff’s Dept. told Fire they didn’t have to “stage” because it was not a dangerous situation.
The call was made after Paris herself contacted a suicide hotline.
Paris was eventually taken from the family’s Calabasas home by stretcher at around 2 a.m. on June 5 and an ambulance rushed her to a nearby hospital.
She was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours at Children’s Hospital in L.A. She was moved Sunday to the UCLA medical center for further psychiatric evaluation, the same place her father died 4 years ago this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here