*TMZ has obtained the emergency call made from the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Dept. to the L.A. County Fire Dept. on June 5, reporting that Paris Jackson had “OD’d on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife.”
During the call, the Sheriff’s Dept. tells Fire that Paris is “awake and breathing.”
The Fire Dept. also asks the Sheriff’s Dept. if they want Fire to “stage,” which means “waiting” until the Sheriff’s Dept. deems the situation safe to enter. The Sheriff’s Dept. told Fire they didn’t have to “stage” because it was not a dangerous situation.
The call was made after Paris herself contacted a suicide hotline.
Paris was eventually taken from the family’s Calabasas home by stretcher at around 2 a.m. on June 5 and an ambulance rushed her to a nearby hospital.
She was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours at Children’s Hospital in L.A. She was moved Sunday to the UCLA medical center for further psychiatric evaluation, the same place her father died 4 years ago this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here