*TMZ has obtained the emergency call made from the Lost Hills Sheriff’s Dept. to the L.A. County Fire Dept. on June 5, reporting that Paris Jackson had “OD’d on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife.”
During the call, the Sheriff’s Dept. tells Fire that Paris is “awake and breathing.”
The Fire Dept. also asks the Sheriff’s Dept. if they want Fire to “stage,” which means “waiting” until the Sheriff’s Dept. deems the situation safe to enter. The Sheriff’s Dept. told Fire they didn’t have to “stage” because it was not a dangerous situation.
The call was made after Paris herself contacted a suicide hotline.
Paris was eventually taken from the family’s Calabasas home by stretcher at around 2 a.m. on June 5 and an ambulance rushed her to a nearby hospital.
She was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold for 72 hours at Children’s Hospital in L.A. She was moved Sunday to the UCLA medical center for further psychiatric evaluation, the same place her father died 4 years ago this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here