*Chris Brown has reportedly dropped Rihanna from his upcoming album.
The singer had been planning to include his ex in the track “Put It Up” from his new album “X,” but with their on/off relationship off again, the song is suddenly off the tracklist.
“Record execs wanted that song on there, but Chris said he would rather not and wouldn’t allow the record to be released unless they took it off,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “They’re still hoping to convince Chris or pay him more to change his mind because it would be a hit. The record hasn’t been pressed yet, so things can change, but at this point he’s not changing his mind.”
Prior to their break up, the 24-year-old said working with Rihanna was “effortless.”
He explained: “It flows easily. What works with us is we have similar ways of creating music.”
“X,” Brown’s sixth studio album, is scheduled to be released on July 16, through RCA.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here