*Chris Brown has reportedly dropped Rihanna from his upcoming album.
The singer had been planning to include his ex in the track “Put It Up” from his new album “X,” but with their on/off relationship off again, the song is suddenly off the tracklist.
“Record execs wanted that song on there, but Chris said he would rather not and wouldn’t allow the record to be released unless they took it off,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “They’re still hoping to convince Chris or pay him more to change his mind because it would be a hit. The record hasn’t been pressed yet, so things can change, but at this point he’s not changing his mind.”
Prior to their break up, the 24-year-old said working with Rihanna was “effortless.”
He explained: “It flows easily. What works with us is we have similar ways of creating music.”
“X,” Brown’s sixth studio album, is scheduled to be released on July 16, through RCA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here