*Chris Brown has reportedly dropped Rihanna from his upcoming album.
The singer had been planning to include his ex in the track “Put It Up” from his new album “X,” but with their on/off relationship off again, the song is suddenly off the tracklist.
“Record execs wanted that song on there, but Chris said he would rather not and wouldn’t allow the record to be released unless they took it off,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “They’re still hoping to convince Chris or pay him more to change his mind because it would be a hit. The record hasn’t been pressed yet, so things can change, but at this point he’s not changing his mind.”
Prior to their break up, the 24-year-old said working with Rihanna was “effortless.”
He explained: “It flows easily. What works with us is we have similar ways of creating music.”
“X,” Brown’s sixth studio album, is scheduled to be released on July 16, through RCA.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here