*Chris Brown has reportedly dropped Rihanna from his upcoming album.
The singer had been planning to include his ex in the track “Put It Up” from his new album “X,” but with their on/off relationship off again, the song is suddenly off the tracklist.
“Record execs wanted that song on there, but Chris said he would rather not and wouldn’t allow the record to be released unless they took it off,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “They’re still hoping to convince Chris or pay him more to change his mind because it would be a hit. The record hasn’t been pressed yet, so things can change, but at this point he’s not changing his mind.”
Prior to their break up, the 24-year-old said working with Rihanna was “effortless.”
He explained: “It flows easily. What works with us is we have similar ways of creating music.”
“X,” Brown’s sixth studio album, is scheduled to be released on July 16, through RCA.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here