*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to have settled on the name Kaidence Donda for their newborn daughter.
The names were reportedly revealed by a nurse at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Hospital where the baby was born last weekend nearly a month premature.
If true, the name allows Kim to continue the Kardashian tradition of using names that start with “K,” while throwing a nod to Kanye’s profession by adapting the musical term cadence, which describes a sequence of notes indicating the end of a phrase. The baby’s middle name is taken from Kanye’s late mother, Dr. Donda West.
Kim’s mom Kris Jenner told E! at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday that her daughter was “extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby and she’s doing great and she’s beautiful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here