*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to have settled on the name Kaidence Donda for their newborn daughter.
The names were reportedly revealed by a nurse at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Hospital where the baby was born last weekend nearly a month premature.
If true, the name allows Kim to continue the Kardashian tradition of using names that start with “K,” while throwing a nod to Kanye’s profession by adapting the musical term cadence, which describes a sequence of notes indicating the end of a phrase. The baby’s middle name is taken from Kanye’s late mother, Dr. Donda West.
Kim’s mom Kris Jenner told E! at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday that her daughter was “extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby and she’s doing great and she’s beautiful.”
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here