*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to have settled on the name Kaidence Donda for their newborn daughter.
The names were reportedly revealed by a nurse at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Hospital where the baby was born last weekend nearly a month premature.
If true, the name allows Kim to continue the Kardashian tradition of using names that start with “K,” while throwing a nod to Kanye’s profession by adapting the musical term cadence, which describes a sequence of notes indicating the end of a phrase. The baby’s middle name is taken from Kanye’s late mother, Dr. Donda West.
Kim’s mom Kris Jenner told E! at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday that her daughter was “extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby and she’s doing great and she’s beautiful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here