*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to have settled on the name Kaidence Donda for their newborn daughter.
The names were reportedly revealed by a nurse at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Hospital where the baby was born last weekend nearly a month premature.
If true, the name allows Kim to continue the Kardashian tradition of using names that start with “K,” while throwing a nod to Kanye’s profession by adapting the musical term cadence, which describes a sequence of notes indicating the end of a phrase. The baby’s middle name is taken from Kanye’s late mother, Dr. Donda West.
Kim’s mom Kris Jenner told E! at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday that her daughter was “extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby and she’s doing great and she’s beautiful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here