*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to have settled on the name Kaidence Donda for their newborn daughter.
The names were reportedly revealed by a nurse at Los Angeles’ Cedars Sinai Hospital where the baby was born last weekend nearly a month premature.
If true, the name allows Kim to continue the Kardashian tradition of using names that start with “K,” while throwing a nod to Kanye’s profession by adapting the musical term cadence, which describes a sequence of notes indicating the end of a phrase. The baby’s middle name is taken from Kanye’s late mother, Dr. Donda West.
Kim’s mom Kris Jenner told E! at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday that her daughter was “extremely happy and thrilled for the new baby and she’s doing great and she’s beautiful.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here