This is the most important news you’ll ver hear in your lifetime. Kim Kardashian has popped out her baby. Yaaaaay!
See, we told ya. This is a really HUGE deal, right? Right? What, yo don’t think so. Oh, Ok, never mind.
But anyway, here’s what we know.
According to TMZ, Kimmie Kakes gave birth to a baby girl.
Sources close to Kim K told the celebrity site the baby and Kim are both in good health.
However, if you’ve been keeping track the birth has happened one month earlier expected.
Our sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing — in the delivery room by Kim’s side. We’re told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling “a little off.”
The newborn is the first child for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here