This is the most important news you’ll ver hear in your lifetime. Kim Kardashian has popped out her baby. Yaaaaay!
See, we told ya. This is a really HUGE deal, right? Right? What, yo don’t think so. Oh, Ok, never mind.
But anyway, here’s what we know.
According to TMZ, Kimmie Kakes gave birth to a baby girl.
Sources close to Kim K told the celebrity site the baby and Kim are both in good health.
However, if you’ve been keeping track the birth has happened one month earlier expected.
Our sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing — in the delivery room by Kim’s side. We’re told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling “a little off.”
The newborn is the first child for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here