Ross bought 3 Rolexes for just under $90,000 last year, but so far hasn’t paid the bill, according to the details of the lawsuit
Johnny’s Custom Jewelry in Texas filed the suit against Ross and his company Maybach Music, claiming the rapper agreed to purchase 3 diamond Rolexes last August for a total of $89,847.50, reports TMZ.
The three Rolex timepieces, according to Johnny’s, include one 18K gold watch with 30CT of diamonds ($55,000), one 18K gold watch with 7CT of diamonds ($14,000), and one two-tone watch with 5CT of diamonds ($14,000).
Johnny’s says it delivered the watches as ordered, but Rick still hasn’t held up his end of the deal. Now, Johnny’s wants Ross to come up the money owed, plus interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here