Wait, that wasn’t proper.
Let’s throw this car in reverse, shall we?
The original “Basketball Wives” are sweet, classy, upstanding, sophisticated ladies.
Hmm…wow, suddenly, lying doesn’t seem so easy.
Anyone who has ever seen the show knows that cattiness is contagious. The turmoil reached a boiling point last season, resulting in two women being booted from the original cast.
Royce Reed and Jennifer Williams are those two sacrificial lambs.
Nevertheless, Reed remains fairly cavalier about Evelyn Lozada calling her a non-m*thaf*ckin factor.
Earlier this week, Upscale magazine revealed that Evelyn would be gracing the cover its latest issue alongside her “Basketball Wives” co-stars Tami Roman and Shaunie O’Neal.
During their chat with the magazine, Evelyn shared her hypothesis that Royce was not invited back to the show because she’s just not relevant enough.
Royce didn’t have much to say about Evelyn’s comments on her cast ouster, but she found it curious that her former co-star would still be talking about her.
Especially considering all the work she did to improve her behavior on “Iyanla: Fix My Life.”
“Well we see Iyanla Vanzant doesn’t work 4 every1 right? Some ppl are just mentally slow & walking hypocrites 4 life…:Shrugs & laughs: HA!” Royce tweeted. “Silly girl…Lol…Stay sayin ‘I’m not worried about Royce’ but my name stay in yo mouth…#GroupieAlert.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here