*Another commercial just dropped for Jay-Z’s upcoming album, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via Samsung.
In the first spot, which dropped earlier this week, we saw Hova in the studio with a bevy of major producers including Rick Rubin, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams.
That three-minute commercial was followed on Thursday by a 30-second spot titled “4 More,” in which Jay and Timbaland continue grinding away on the album.
“We should make, like, four more this week since we got time,” Jay says to Timbaland. “Just, you know, I think I’m ready now, like before was just like the warm-up.”
Tim tells Jay, “I can accept that,” and plays a track with a glitchy, frenzied beat. Jigga’s shifted facial expression signifies he feels it immediately. Both he and Tim start head nodding, with Jay adding a “whoo” in excitement.
Meanwhile, on-screen information tells viewers to download the Magna Carta” app on June 24.
The album will go on sale to the general public on July 4, but the first million Samsung users who download the app will be able to unlock it three days earlier.
Watch the new spot below.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here