*Another commercial just dropped for Jay-Z’s upcoming album, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via Samsung.
In the first spot, which dropped earlier this week, we saw Hova in the studio with a bevy of major producers including Rick Rubin, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams.
That three-minute commercial was followed on Thursday by a 30-second spot titled “4 More,” in which Jay and Timbaland continue grinding away on the album.
“We should make, like, four more this week since we got time,” Jay says to Timbaland. “Just, you know, I think I’m ready now, like before was just like the warm-up.”
Tim tells Jay, “I can accept that,” and plays a track with a glitchy, frenzied beat. Jigga’s shifted facial expression signifies he feels it immediately. Both he and Tim start head nodding, with Jay adding a “whoo” in excitement.
Meanwhile, on-screen information tells viewers to download the Magna Carta” app on June 24.
The album will go on sale to the general public on July 4, but the first million Samsung users who download the app will be able to unlock it three days earlier.
Watch the new spot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here