*Another commercial just dropped for Jay-Z’s upcoming album, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via Samsung.
In the first spot, which dropped earlier this week, we saw Hova in the studio with a bevy of major producers including Rick Rubin, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams.
That three-minute commercial was followed on Thursday by a 30-second spot titled “4 More,” in which Jay and Timbaland continue grinding away on the album.
“We should make, like, four more this week since we got time,” Jay says to Timbaland. “Just, you know, I think I’m ready now, like before was just like the warm-up.”
Tim tells Jay, “I can accept that,” and plays a track with a glitchy, frenzied beat. Jigga’s shifted facial expression signifies he feels it immediately. Both he and Tim start head nodding, with Jay adding a “whoo” in excitement.
Meanwhile, on-screen information tells viewers to download the Magna Carta” app on June 24.
The album will go on sale to the general public on July 4, but the first million Samsung users who download the app will be able to unlock it three days earlier.
Watch the new spot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here