*Another commercial just dropped for Jay-Z’s upcoming album, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via Samsung.
In the first spot, which dropped earlier this week, we saw Hova in the studio with a bevy of major producers including Rick Rubin, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams.
That three-minute commercial was followed on Thursday by a 30-second spot titled “4 More,” in which Jay and Timbaland continue grinding away on the album.
“We should make, like, four more this week since we got time,” Jay says to Timbaland. “Just, you know, I think I’m ready now, like before was just like the warm-up.”
Tim tells Jay, “I can accept that,” and plays a track with a glitchy, frenzied beat. Jigga’s shifted facial expression signifies he feels it immediately. Both he and Tim start head nodding, with Jay adding a “whoo” in excitement.
Meanwhile, on-screen information tells viewers to download the Magna Carta” app on June 24.
The album will go on sale to the general public on July 4, but the first million Samsung users who download the app will be able to unlock it three days earlier.
Watch the new spot below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here