*Another commercial just dropped for Jay-Z’s upcoming album, “Magna Carta Holy Grail” via Samsung.
In the first spot, which dropped earlier this week, we saw Hova in the studio with a bevy of major producers including Rick Rubin, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams.
That three-minute commercial was followed on Thursday by a 30-second spot titled “4 More,” in which Jay and Timbaland continue grinding away on the album.
“We should make, like, four more this week since we got time,” Jay says to Timbaland. “Just, you know, I think I’m ready now, like before was just like the warm-up.”
Tim tells Jay, “I can accept that,” and plays a track with a glitchy, frenzied beat. Jigga’s shifted facial expression signifies he feels it immediately. Both he and Tim start head nodding, with Jay adding a “whoo” in excitement.
Meanwhile, on-screen information tells viewers to download the Magna Carta” app on June 24.
The album will go on sale to the general public on July 4, but the first million Samsung users who download the app will be able to unlock it three days earlier.
Watch the new spot below.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here