*Although Sandra Bullock won’t be joining the Will Smith/Jay-Z-produced “Annie” remake as Miss Hannigan, she’s still got three films confirmed for the next two years – including a sequel to her current movie that arrives in theaters this weekend.
Bullock stars opposite Melissa McCarthy in “The Heat,” a crime action comedy in which FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and Detective Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) must overcome their irritation with each other to take down a Russian mobster.
Early reviews have mentioned the comedic chemistry between the two leads as being among the film’s strong points. “It was really easy for us to work together,” Bullock told us during interviews for the film.
Below, she explains their approach to delivering the funny in each scene – mixing a little bit of the script with a lot of improv.
“The Heat,” from “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here