*Although Sandra Bullock won’t be joining the Will Smith/Jay-Z-produced “Annie” remake as Miss Hannigan, she’s still got three films confirmed for the next two years – including a sequel to her current movie that arrives in theaters this weekend.
Bullock stars opposite Melissa McCarthy in “The Heat,” a crime action comedy in which FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and Detective Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) must overcome their irritation with each other to take down a Russian mobster.
Early reviews have mentioned the comedic chemistry between the two leads as being among the film’s strong points. “It was really easy for us to work together,” Bullock told us during interviews for the film.
Below, she explains their approach to delivering the funny in each scene – mixing a little bit of the script with a lot of improv.
“The Heat,” from “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here