*Although Sandra Bullock won’t be joining the Will Smith/Jay-Z-produced “Annie” remake as Miss Hannigan, she’s still got three films confirmed for the next two years – including a sequel to her current movie that arrives in theaters this weekend.
Bullock stars opposite Melissa McCarthy in “The Heat,” a crime action comedy in which FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and Detective Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) must overcome their irritation with each other to take down a Russian mobster.
Early reviews have mentioned the comedic chemistry between the two leads as being among the film’s strong points. “It was really easy for us to work together,” Bullock told us during interviews for the film.
Below, she explains their approach to delivering the funny in each scene – mixing a little bit of the script with a lot of improv.
“The Heat,” from “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here