*Although Sandra Bullock won’t be joining the Will Smith/Jay-Z-produced “Annie” remake as Miss Hannigan, she’s still got three films confirmed for the next two years – including a sequel to her current movie that arrives in theaters this weekend.
Bullock stars opposite Melissa McCarthy in “The Heat,” a crime action comedy in which FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and Detective Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) must overcome their irritation with each other to take down a Russian mobster.
Early reviews have mentioned the comedic chemistry between the two leads as being among the film’s strong points. “It was really easy for us to work together,” Bullock told us during interviews for the film.
Below, she explains their approach to delivering the funny in each scene – mixing a little bit of the script with a lot of improv.
“The Heat,” from “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here