*Although Sandra Bullock won’t be joining the Will Smith/Jay-Z-produced “Annie” remake as Miss Hannigan, she’s still got three films confirmed for the next two years – including a sequel to her current movie that arrives in theaters this weekend.
Bullock stars opposite Melissa McCarthy in “The Heat,” a crime action comedy in which FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and Detective Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) must overcome their irritation with each other to take down a Russian mobster.
Early reviews have mentioned the comedic chemistry between the two leads as being among the film’s strong points. “It was really easy for us to work together,” Bullock told us during interviews for the film.
Below, she explains their approach to delivering the funny in each scene – mixing a little bit of the script with a lot of improv.
“The Heat,” from “Bridesmaids” director Paul Feig, opens Friday (June 28). Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here