*The man who says Scottie Pippen beat him outside Nobu in Malibu this week denies allegations from the former NBA star that he spat on him and called him the N-word before being pummeled.
The 48-year-old — who didn’t want to be named — tells TMZ he first spotted Pippen inside the restaurant on Sunday while waiting for a table. The fan, his girlfriend and Scottie eventually ended up sitting near each other, so the fan says he asked to take a photo with the NBA legend for his 12-year-old son.
According to the man, Scottie didn’t want to get up from his table to pose with him, but allowed the fan to take a photo of him sitting down (below).
When the fan saw Scottie leaving, he says he approached the ex-Bulls star in the parking lot, thinking it wasn’t a big deal, and again asked for a photo with Scottie.
The man said Scottie turned and said, “I told you no motherf***er,” and then spat at him and punched him, at which point the victim fell to the ground. He says the last thing he remembers is seeing Pippen’s shoe coming at his face.
According to the victim, he woke up in the hospital Monday with a concussion, fractured ribs, busted lip and chin, a broken tailbone, and possible brain injuries. He’s back at home now.
As for Pippen’s allegation the man spewed the n-word and spit at him, the fan says it’s not true.
“It’s sad to see Scottie is trashing me. I never called him the N word, and I haven’t done anything to that guy,” he said. “What’s the big deal? Taking one picture with a fan.”
The man says police have already interviewed him and his girlfriend, but right now he doesn’t plan to sue. “I’m not thinking about anything at the moment but getting better.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here