*Rev. Al Sharpton is working on a new book titled “The Rejected Stone” scheduled to be released Oct. 8.
Sharpton will join a long list of powerful public figures that have decided to share their journey with the world through a written publication. Cash Money Content, the publishing division of Cash Money Records, and Massenburg Media, will release the book for Sharpton this fall.
Sharpton’s new affiliation with the Cash Money brand may come as a shock to some people after his sorted history with the artist Lil Wayne. As some of you may know Cash Money is home to Lil Wayne, and in the past the two have argued over Wayne’s choice of song lyrics and content.
“The Rejected Stone” will detail the evolution of Al Sharpton and his transition from New York Street activist to political candidate and civil rights spokesman.
The book will also include his opinion on rappers such a Lil Wayne with which he is open to having positive dialogue. He added: “Just because we disagree doesn’t mean we have to be disagreeable.”
In other news:
Reality star Kim Zolciak is pregnant again!
This pregnancy will mark the fifth child for the “Don’t Be Tardy” and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. She confirmed that was indeed with child on the season finale Tuesday of her Bravo series.
This will be the third child with her husband of almost two years Kroy Biermann of the Atlanta Falcons.
The couple has two sons, Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 9 months. Biermann adopted Zolciak’s two daughters from other relationships, Brielle an Ariana.
Want to see how the couple found out the good news? Watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here