*Sherri Shepherd has begun the process of having a child through a surrogate mother.
The 46-year-old co-host on “The View” struggled with fertility issues conceiving her eight-year-old son Jeffrey with her ex, comedian Jeff Tarpley, and she explored other options to have a baby with her second husband, Lamar Sally, Shepherd told The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Shepherd said they’ve found a suitable carrier. “We found a girl that didn’t have any drama in her life. We’re putting in our egg and Sal’s sperm and we’ll let you know how it progresses.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here