*Sherri Shepherd has begun the process of having a child through a surrogate mother.
The 46-year-old co-host on “The View” struggled with fertility issues conceiving her eight-year-old son Jeffrey with her ex, comedian Jeff Tarpley, and she explored other options to have a baby with her second husband, Lamar Sally, Shepherd told The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Shepherd said they’ve found a suitable carrier. “We found a girl that didn’t have any drama in her life. We’re putting in our egg and Sal’s sperm and we’ll let you know how it progresses.”
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here