*Tia and Tamera Mowry are adorable with their twin mom powers.
The sisters and new mothers are on a mission to write the book about parenting. And in their adventure to save the world, they’re launching a new line of herbal teas for moms.
The ladies have been quite public about their development from pregnancy to birth and changing diapers. So they’ve had the pleasure of sharing the joys and pains of being mothers. They also want other women to experience the great wonders of motherhood, including breast feeding.
As unglamorous as it sounds, Tamera subscribes to an almighty herbal tea to supplement while she’s breast feeding her 6-month-old son Aden.
“Milky” was recently launched with a bit of a celebration at A Pea in the Pod in Los Angeles. Mom-to-Be Tamar Braxton even came out to show her support for the sisters’ new venture.
It’s not yet clear when the product will be available for the public, but more information is available at the Milky website.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here