*Tia and Tamera Mowry are adorable with their twin mom powers.
The sisters and new mothers are on a mission to write the book about parenting. And in their adventure to save the world, they’re launching a new line of herbal teas for moms.
The ladies have been quite public about their development from pregnancy to birth and changing diapers. So they’ve had the pleasure of sharing the joys and pains of being mothers. They also want other women to experience the great wonders of motherhood, including breast feeding.
As unglamorous as it sounds, Tamera subscribes to an almighty herbal tea to supplement while she’s breast feeding her 6-month-old son Aden.
“Milky” was recently launched with a bit of a celebration at A Pea in the Pod in Los Angeles. Mom-to-Be Tamar Braxton even came out to show her support for the sisters’ new venture.
It’s not yet clear when the product will be available for the public, but more information is available at the Milky website.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here