*Tia and Tamera Mowry are adorable with their twin mom powers.
The sisters and new mothers are on a mission to write the book about parenting. And in their adventure to save the world, they’re launching a new line of herbal teas for moms.
The ladies have been quite public about their development from pregnancy to birth and changing diapers. So they’ve had the pleasure of sharing the joys and pains of being mothers. They also want other women to experience the great wonders of motherhood, including breast feeding.
As unglamorous as it sounds, Tamera subscribes to an almighty herbal tea to supplement while she’s breast feeding her 6-month-old son Aden.
“Milky” was recently launched with a bit of a celebration at A Pea in the Pod in Los Angeles. Mom-to-Be Tamar Braxton even came out to show her support for the sisters’ new venture.
It’s not yet clear when the product will be available for the public, but more information is available at the Milky website.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here