*Tia and Tamera Mowry are adorable with their twin mom powers.
The sisters and new mothers are on a mission to write the book about parenting. And in their adventure to save the world, they’re launching a new line of herbal teas for moms.
The ladies have been quite public about their development from pregnancy to birth and changing diapers. So they’ve had the pleasure of sharing the joys and pains of being mothers. They also want other women to experience the great wonders of motherhood, including breast feeding.
As unglamorous as it sounds, Tamera subscribes to an almighty herbal tea to supplement while she’s breast feeding her 6-month-old son Aden.
“Milky” was recently launched with a bit of a celebration at A Pea in the Pod in Los Angeles. Mom-to-Be Tamar Braxton even came out to show her support for the sisters’ new venture.
It’s not yet clear when the product will be available for the public, but more information is available at the Milky website.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here