*Tia and Tamera Mowry are adorable with their twin mom powers.
The sisters and new mothers are on a mission to write the book about parenting. And in their adventure to save the world, they’re launching a new line of herbal teas for moms.
The ladies have been quite public about their development from pregnancy to birth and changing diapers. So they’ve had the pleasure of sharing the joys and pains of being mothers. They also want other women to experience the great wonders of motherhood, including breast feeding.
As unglamorous as it sounds, Tamera subscribes to an almighty herbal tea to supplement while she’s breast feeding her 6-month-old son Aden.
“Milky” was recently launched with a bit of a celebration at A Pea in the Pod in Los Angeles. Mom-to-Be Tamar Braxton even came out to show her support for the sisters’ new venture.
It’s not yet clear when the product will be available for the public, but more information is available at the Milky website.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here