*Snoop Lion AKA Snoop Dogg showed some goodwill this past weekend with kids in Los Angeles.
The community minded rapper hosted the 1st Annual Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) Family Fun Day where he spent time discussing sportsmanship, teamwork, the value of an education with a few of his enlisted friends including NFL’s Seahawk’s Pete Carroll, DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys), DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles), LaMarr Woodley (Pittsburgh Steelers), Ronnie Hillman (Denver Bronco’s) and many more.
The event was held at Crenshaw High School where those in attendance dined on tacos from a tricked out “Turbo Taco Truck” from Snoop’s upcoming animated feature film TURBO, in theaters July 17.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here