*Snoop Lion AKA Snoop Dogg showed some goodwill this past weekend with kids in Los Angeles.
The community minded rapper hosted the 1st Annual Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) Family Fun Day where he spent time discussing sportsmanship, teamwork, the value of an education with a few of his enlisted friends including NFL’s Seahawk’s Pete Carroll, DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys), DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles), LaMarr Woodley (Pittsburgh Steelers), Ronnie Hillman (Denver Bronco’s) and many more.
The event was held at Crenshaw High School where those in attendance dined on tacos from a tricked out “Turbo Taco Truck” from Snoop’s upcoming animated feature film TURBO, in theaters July 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here