*Snoop Lion AKA Snoop Dogg showed some goodwill this past weekend with kids in Los Angeles.
The community minded rapper hosted the 1st Annual Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) Family Fun Day where he spent time discussing sportsmanship, teamwork, the value of an education with a few of his enlisted friends including NFL’s Seahawk’s Pete Carroll, DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys), DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles), LaMarr Woodley (Pittsburgh Steelers), Ronnie Hillman (Denver Bronco’s) and many more.
The event was held at Crenshaw High School where those in attendance dined on tacos from a tricked out “Turbo Taco Truck” from Snoop’s upcoming animated feature film TURBO, in theaters July 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here