*Snoop Lion AKA Snoop Dogg showed some goodwill this past weekend with kids in Los Angeles.
The community minded rapper hosted the 1st Annual Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) Family Fun Day where he spent time discussing sportsmanship, teamwork, the value of an education with a few of his enlisted friends including NFL’s Seahawk’s Pete Carroll, DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys), DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles), LaMarr Woodley (Pittsburgh Steelers), Ronnie Hillman (Denver Bronco’s) and many more.
The event was held at Crenshaw High School where those in attendance dined on tacos from a tricked out “Turbo Taco Truck” from Snoop’s upcoming animated feature film TURBO, in theaters July 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here