*Snoop Lion AKA Snoop Dogg showed some goodwill this past weekend with kids in Los Angeles.
The community minded rapper hosted the 1st Annual Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL) Family Fun Day where he spent time discussing sportsmanship, teamwork, the value of an education with a few of his enlisted friends including NFL’s Seahawk’s Pete Carroll, DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys), DeSean Jackson (Philadelphia Eagles), LaMarr Woodley (Pittsburgh Steelers), Ronnie Hillman (Denver Bronco’s) and many more.
The event was held at Crenshaw High School where those in attendance dined on tacos from a tricked out “Turbo Taco Truck” from Snoop’s upcoming animated feature film TURBO, in theaters July 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here