*Soledad O’Brien is taking her talents to HBO.
The news anchor, who left CNN in March, is staying in the Turner family by joining HBO‘s “Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel,” reports Deadline.com. Additionally, O’Brien and her production company, Starfish Media Group, have entered a first-look deal with HBO for scripted projects and long-form programming concepts.
O’Brien also has a deal to continue to produce documentaries for CNN, including two installments of her “Black In America” series. “Real Sports” reunites two former “Today” hosts — Gumbel co-anchored the weekday show, while O’Brien co-hosted the weekend edition before moving to CNN, where she anchored morning programs “American Morning” and “Starting Point.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here