*The banks are charging us more and more every day in fees just to hold our money for us.
But as the fees get steeper the services get more shoddy… and downright disastrous.
Georgia native, Ann Wiley, had problems paying a bill online and thought, “Hey, I’d better check my account.”
Well, she discovered that there was more of a deficit in her account than she thought. Courtesy of Sun Trust bank, she was $100 million in debt. But then, it didn’t stop there.
The debt doubled, then tripled over night with hundreds of millions deducted from her checking and savings. Wiley is not even a close friend of Oprah, so the debt was more money than she had ever seen attached to her name.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here