*The banks are charging us more and more every day in fees just to hold our money for us.
But as the fees get steeper the services get more shoddy… and downright disastrous.
Georgia native, Ann Wiley, had problems paying a bill online and thought, “Hey, I’d better check my account.”
Well, she discovered that there was more of a deficit in her account than she thought. Courtesy of Sun Trust bank, she was $100 million in debt. But then, it didn’t stop there.
The debt doubled, then tripled over night with hundreds of millions deducted from her checking and savings. Wiley is not even a close friend of Oprah, so the debt was more money than she had ever seen attached to her name.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here