*The banks are charging us more and more every day in fees just to hold our money for us.
But as the fees get steeper the services get more shoddy… and downright disastrous.
Georgia native, Ann Wiley, had problems paying a bill online and thought, “Hey, I’d better check my account.”
Well, she discovered that there was more of a deficit in her account than she thought. Courtesy of Sun Trust bank, she was $100 million in debt. But then, it didn’t stop there.
The debt doubled, then tripled over night with hundreds of millions deducted from her checking and savings. Wiley is not even a close friend of Oprah, so the debt was more money than she had ever seen attached to her name.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here