*The banks are charging us more and more every day in fees just to hold our money for us.
But as the fees get steeper the services get more shoddy… and downright disastrous.
Georgia native, Ann Wiley, had problems paying a bill online and thought, “Hey, I’d better check my account.”
Well, she discovered that there was more of a deficit in her account than she thought. Courtesy of Sun Trust bank, she was $100 million in debt. But then, it didn’t stop there.
The debt doubled, then tripled over night with hundreds of millions deducted from her checking and savings. Wiley is not even a close friend of Oprah, so the debt was more money than she had ever seen attached to her name.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here