*Move over “The View” and “The Talk.”
Telepictures Prods. today officially announced “The Real,” a new female panel daily syndicated talk show, which is getting a summer trial run on Fox stations.
The program, hosted by Tamera Mowry-Housley, Tamar Braxton, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon and Jeannie Mai, will launch on July 15 and air in seven markets: LA, NY, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Houston and Tampa.
“Jersey Shore” executive producer SallyAnn Salsano serves as executive producer.
“Tamar, Loni, Adrienne, Jeannie and Tamera are five amazing women of different ages and races, all at different places in their lives who reflect the experiences the audience is going through at the same time as they are,” said Hilary Estey McLoughlin, President, Telepictures. “They have great chemistry, are fearless and so entertaining and they will bring a much needed younger point of view and sensibility to daytime this summer.”
“The Real” will be broadcast from Los Angeles beginning Monday, July 15 on the following stations:
New York WNYW FOX5 at 12:00pm
Los Angeles KTTV FOX11 at 1:00pm
Washington D.C. WTTG FOX5 at 11:00am
Philadelphia WTXF FOX29 at 11:00am
Phoenix KSAZ FOX10 at 1:00pm
Houston KRIV FOX26 at 1:00pm
Tampa WTVT FOX13 at 1:00pm
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here