*Texas is known for having a no nonsense approach to their inmates on death row.
They ensure that those convicted and placed on death row are indeed dealt their punishment without a lengthy ride on death row.
Kimberly McCarthy, 52, was executed by a lethal injection of pentobarbital, Wednesday, June 26, and pronounced dead at 6:37 pm.
She was on death row for the brutal 1997 murder and robbery of her 71-year-old neighbor, retired professor Dorothy Booth.
We reported in January that she had received a reprieve from death at that time because, according to her attorney, a predominantly white jury was “improperly selected on the basis of race.”
Out of 12 jury members, 11 of them were white.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here