*Pastors across the country are having a serious problem leading their flocks with all of the temptations that stem from the power they wield over their congregations.
Pastor Ira V. Hilliard of New Light Church in Houston, Texas, is using his powerful pulpit to ask some of his congregation via e-mail for donations to fix his helicopter.
Oops! The CHURCH’S helicopter. The jet belongs to him and his wife, according to Fox 26 Houston. He’s had the church’s emblem placed on the wing of the jet, but federal records reveal different.
The popular preacher e-mailed certain members of his congregation for $52 donations and promised they’d be blessed if they helped out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here