*Pastors across the country are having a serious problem leading their flocks with all of the temptations that stem from the power they wield over their congregations.
Pastor Ira V. Hilliard of New Light Church in Houston, Texas, is using his powerful pulpit to ask some of his congregation via e-mail for donations to fix his helicopter.
Oops! The CHURCH’S helicopter. The jet belongs to him and his wife, according to Fox 26 Houston. He’s had the church’s emblem placed on the wing of the jet, but federal records reveal different.
The popular preacher e-mailed certain members of his congregation for $52 donations and promised they’d be blessed if they helped out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here