*Steve Harvey is a man of many hats, and we’re not talking about the ones made of fine Italian fabric in his cavernously deep, walk in closet at home.
The New York Times Bestselling author’s ever-evolving, perpetually-thriving career predates Bush Sr.’s administration, yet he remains one of the most coveted and hardest-working entertainers in show business.
Just visit his newly engraved star on Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame.”
As Mr. Harvey continues to navigate his way through practically every facet of entertainment–including cinema, television, radio, stand-up, and more–opportunities keep a knockin.’
His daytime Emmy-nominated talk show (yup, he does that too!) was recently renewed through 2016, and his uber-popular, morning radio show is getting a celebrity makeover.
The Steve Harvey Morning Show will feature a starring lineup of guest hosts from the worlds of movies, television, music and sports. The festivities began Monday and will continue through June 28th, from 6 – 10 am EST.
The #1 rated show will host superstar Tyler Perry for a back-to-back two-day stint June 25th – June 26th, beloved actors Morris Chestnut and Shemar Moore, the brilliant comedic talents of Kevin Hart, Cedric The Entertainer, and Sheryl Underwood, award-winning artist Charlie Wilson, honoring him and fans with a special edition of The Steve Harvey Morning Show celebrating Charlie Wilson Day, NFL champion Deion Sanders, and R&B hitmaker Jaheim.
Syndicated by Premiere Networks on nearly 70 radio stations across the U.S., The Steve Harvey Morning Show reaches approximately six million weekly listeners and is also available online at www.SteveHarvey.com, www.iHeartRadio.com, and on the iHeart Radio mobile app.
For more details, to find your station or listen online, visit www.steveharvey.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here