“Think like A Man“ set fire to the box office and forced uncontrollable laughter from the gut of audiences everywhere.
So it’s no surprise that production is already underway for the sequel, “Think like A man Too.” And don’t worry, all your favorites are returning.
This go round, the entire crew heads to Vegas for a good ol’ fashioned wedding (no word yet on who is getting married. But watch the first movie and you might get an idea). However, the men in the film can’t seem to let go of their Frathouse ways, which breeds a second heaping of gender rivalry, and even jeopardizes the big event.
As producer Will Packer shares: “We’re excited to follow these beloved characters into the next chapter. The first movie was about our couples coming together. This one is a fun romp which explores whether these relationships can survive against the backdrop of Vegas.”
Tim Story, who directed “Think Like A Man,” returns to direct Think “Like A Man Too,” from a script penned by Keith Merryman and David A. Newman, writers of he first film.
Steve Harvey, Rob Hardy and Rushion McDonald return as executive producers.
“Think Like A Man Too” is scheduled for release on June 20, 2014.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here