“Think like A Man“ set fire to the box office and forced uncontrollable laughter from the gut of audiences everywhere.
So it’s no surprise that production is already underway for the sequel, “Think like A man Too.” And don’t worry, all your favorites are returning.
This go round, the entire crew heads to Vegas for a good ol’ fashioned wedding (no word yet on who is getting married. But watch the first movie and you might get an idea). However, the men in the film can’t seem to let go of their Frathouse ways, which breeds a second heaping of gender rivalry, and even jeopardizes the big event.
As producer Will Packer shares: “We’re excited to follow these beloved characters into the next chapter. The first movie was about our couples coming together. This one is a fun romp which explores whether these relationships can survive against the backdrop of Vegas.”
Tim Story, who directed “Think Like A Man,” returns to direct Think “Like A Man Too,” from a script penned by Keith Merryman and David A. Newman, writers of he first film.
Steve Harvey, Rob Hardy and Rushion McDonald return as executive producers.
“Think Like A Man Too” is scheduled for release on June 20, 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here