“Think like A Man“ set fire to the box office and forced uncontrollable laughter from the gut of audiences everywhere.
So it’s no surprise that production is already underway for the sequel, “Think like A man Too.” And don’t worry, all your favorites are returning.
This go round, the entire crew heads to Vegas for a good ol’ fashioned wedding (no word yet on who is getting married. But watch the first movie and you might get an idea). However, the men in the film can’t seem to let go of their Frathouse ways, which breeds a second heaping of gender rivalry, and even jeopardizes the big event.
As producer Will Packer shares: “We’re excited to follow these beloved characters into the next chapter. The first movie was about our couples coming together. This one is a fun romp which explores whether these relationships can survive against the backdrop of Vegas.”
Tim Story, who directed “Think Like A Man,” returns to direct Think “Like A Man Too,” from a script penned by Keith Merryman and David A. Newman, writers of he first film.
Steve Harvey, Rob Hardy and Rushion McDonald return as executive producers.
“Think Like A Man Too” is scheduled for release on June 20, 2014.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here