*A few of Hollywood’s biggest stars celebrated the 1st annual ‘Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday’ at a private estate in Beverly Hills.
Honoring music legend Quincy Jones, the charity works to encourage disadvantaged youth through creativity and arts. Regina King, Holly Robinson Peete, Jesse Jackson and other celebs attended the event to support the cause with a day of shopping.
Peep the pics below.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here