*A few of Hollywood’s biggest stars celebrated the 1st annual ‘Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday’ at a private estate in Beverly Hills.
Honoring music legend Quincy Jones, the charity works to encourage disadvantaged youth through creativity and arts. Regina King, Holly Robinson Peete, Jesse Jackson and other celebs attended the event to support the cause with a day of shopping.
Peep the pics below.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here