*In the upcoming third season of “Tia & Tamera,” famed acting twins Tia Mowry Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley seek out their individual voices as they deal with expanded families, new projects and business ventures.
Style network announced today that the reality series will return with new episodes on Sunday, July 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
The sisters have always been by each other’s side, finishing each other’s sentences and even feeling pain or cravings the other experiences. But as their parenting and business styles have evolved in two different directions, Tia and Tamera – in season three – search to redefine their roles as women who also are wives, mothers and sisters.
For Tia, she embraces her fun, sexy side now that Cree is a little older while she prepares for a new TV series role that will allow her to showcase her comedic chops once again. Tamera begins to stand up more to her sister by expressing her opinions – even if it’s opposite Tia’s – and looks to turn her ability to gab into a full-time gig as a talk show host.
As business partners, the sisters are eager to debut their next product line for moms – a cream to help reduce stretch marks. Yet, they have different views on how to run their business, which causes tension between the close twins.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here