*In the upcoming third season of “Tia & Tamera,” famed acting twins Tia Mowry Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley seek out their individual voices as they deal with expanded families, new projects and business ventures.
Style network announced today that the reality series will return with new episodes on Sunday, July 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
The sisters have always been by each other’s side, finishing each other’s sentences and even feeling pain or cravings the other experiences. But as their parenting and business styles have evolved in two different directions, Tia and Tamera – in season three – search to redefine their roles as women who also are wives, mothers and sisters.
For Tia, she embraces her fun, sexy side now that Cree is a little older while she prepares for a new TV series role that will allow her to showcase her comedic chops once again. Tamera begins to stand up more to her sister by expressing her opinions – even if it’s opposite Tia’s – and looks to turn her ability to gab into a full-time gig as a talk show host.
As business partners, the sisters are eager to debut their next product line for moms – a cream to help reduce stretch marks. Yet, they have different views on how to run their business, which causes tension between the close twins.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here