*A man was caught creeping around the roof of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades home Monday night and arrested for trespassing.
According to the Los Angeles Times, cops were called to the property after private security guards reported they had detained a 26-year-old male trespasser shortly after 10 p.m.
The man, who was adamant he did not know it was Rihanna’s house – despite police finding a Google map of the area on his phone – was arrested and was still in custody at press time, according to the Los Angeles Times. Sources said the man’s bail was set at $2,882.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the incident. She currently in the UK on her Diamonds world tour.
The 25-year-old singer was previously forced to obtain a three-year restraining order against obsessed fan Steveland Barrow in March, after he broke into the property next door, which he wrongly believed to be hers.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here