*A man was caught creeping around the roof of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades home Monday night and arrested for trespassing.
According to the Los Angeles Times, cops were called to the property after private security guards reported they had detained a 26-year-old male trespasser shortly after 10 p.m.
The man, who was adamant he did not know it was Rihanna’s house – despite police finding a Google map of the area on his phone – was arrested and was still in custody at press time, according to the Los Angeles Times. Sources said the man’s bail was set at $2,882.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the incident. She currently in the UK on her Diamonds world tour.
The 25-year-old singer was previously forced to obtain a three-year restraining order against obsessed fan Steveland Barrow in March, after he broke into the property next door, which he wrongly believed to be hers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here