*A man was caught creeping around the roof of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades home Monday night and arrested for trespassing.
According to the Los Angeles Times, cops were called to the property after private security guards reported they had detained a 26-year-old male trespasser shortly after 10 p.m.
The man, who was adamant he did not know it was Rihanna’s house – despite police finding a Google map of the area on his phone – was arrested and was still in custody at press time, according to the Los Angeles Times. Sources said the man’s bail was set at $2,882.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the incident. She currently in the UK on her Diamonds world tour.
The 25-year-old singer was previously forced to obtain a three-year restraining order against obsessed fan Steveland Barrow in March, after he broke into the property next door, which he wrongly believed to be hers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here