*A man was caught creeping around the roof of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades home Monday night and arrested for trespassing.
According to the Los Angeles Times, cops were called to the property after private security guards reported they had detained a 26-year-old male trespasser shortly after 10 p.m.
The man, who was adamant he did not know it was Rihanna’s house – despite police finding a Google map of the area on his phone – was arrested and was still in custody at press time, according to the Los Angeles Times. Sources said the man’s bail was set at $2,882.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the incident. She currently in the UK on her Diamonds world tour.
The 25-year-old singer was previously forced to obtain a three-year restraining order against obsessed fan Steveland Barrow in March, after he broke into the property next door, which he wrongly believed to be hers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here