*A man was caught creeping around the roof of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades home Monday night and arrested for trespassing.
According to the Los Angeles Times, cops were called to the property after private security guards reported they had detained a 26-year-old male trespasser shortly after 10 p.m.
The man, who was adamant he did not know it was Rihanna’s house – despite police finding a Google map of the area on his phone – was arrested and was still in custody at press time, according to the Los Angeles Times. Sources said the man’s bail was set at $2,882.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the incident. She currently in the UK on her Diamonds world tour.
The 25-year-old singer was previously forced to obtain a three-year restraining order against obsessed fan Steveland Barrow in March, after he broke into the property next door, which he wrongly believed to be hers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here